ADVERTISEMENT

Official Game Thread CSU Game

I bet his Jersey #18 will be one of the highest bid on at the auction for "Cancer Awareness".
Dude I want the Lenny DeJesus Jersey. I told bull mastiff that if we lose, we immidiately burn the jerseys.

They will be a collector’s item.

I’m aware of cancer, we all die from it. Sucky way to go.

Great win and a ton of fun at the game. Crowd got loud on those final drives. Winning really is contagious. Odom has these guys believing in themselves and it shows. Despite not playing their best and CSU giving them all they could handle the team didn’t fold. Even JM was struggling a bit but he hung in there and led the team on two game winning drives. Just a gutty performance all around. Congrats to the coaching staff and players for reaching bowl eligibility.

Nice to see we can win ugly too. Throwing out the Michigan game, the first half was by far our worst half of football all year. We were due for a bit of a letdown and got it. But to see them battle back, take the lead, lose the lead and drive down with under a minute and win the game was nice to see. Quite frankly, these are games we never win. Should be a real confidence booster for not only the team, but specifically for the young QB. Just in time too with the tough part of the schedule coming up.

Reactions: Bullmastiff 1
So I met Scrub tonight...

For those of you who have never met him in person and only know him from his posts here...

Good dude.

He's certifiably insane. But a good dude nonetheless.🙂

To describe what he was wearing is difficult. I'll give it a shot...Try and imagine.

Grateful Dead themed yoga pants, tie die t-shirt and a green cowboy hat with a VGK logo.

Last edited:
Nice to see we can win ugly too. Throwing out the Michigan game, the first half was by far our worst half of football all year. We were due for a bit of a letdown and got it. But to see them battle back, take the lead, lose the lead and drive down with under a minute and win the game was nice to see. Quite frankly, these are games we never win. Should be a real confidence booster for not only the team, but specifically for the young QB. Just in time too with the tough part of the schedule coming up.

Yep they can't all be masterpieces...

So I met Scrub tonight...

For those of you who have never met him in person and only know him from his posts here...

Good dude.

He's certifiably insane. But a good dude nonetheless.🙂

To describe what he was wearing is difficult. I'll give it a shot...Try and imagine.

Grateful Dead themed yoga pants, tie die t-shirt and a green cowboy hat with a VGK logo.
And I can vouch - he’s been like that for over 20 years.

• Haha
Reactions: RebelScrub
From what I can see, Zavier Carter didn't play in the CSU game. Anyone know if he's injured, or if it was just a coaches decision sort of deal? After the early season issues, he had played in the previous 3 games, so I was just wondering what his situation is now.

From what I can see, Zavier Carter didn't play in the CSU game. Anyone know if he's injured, or if it was just a coaches decision sort of deal? After the early season issues, he had played in the previous 3 games, so I was just wondering what his situation is now.
I see he didn't make the box score, but I could have sworn I saw him in there for at least a few plays. Mostly 3rd and longs.

I could be wrong, though. I know such a statement is forbidden on this site lol.

I see he didn't make the box score, but I could have sworn I saw him in there for at least a few plays. Mostly 3rd and longs.

I could be wrong, though. I know such a statement is forbidden on this site lol.
I looked in the ESPN player info area and it didn't show that he played. I'm not sure if they only show a player having played in the game if they recorded a stat or what though.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT