ADVERTISEMENT

Seating

colonelreb

Lottery Pick
Gold Member
Jul 13, 2001
Want to sit with rebel fans. Anyone know if there are sections dedicated to each team?

Want to sit with rebel fans. Anyone know if there are sections dedicated to each team?
It's been a long time since we've had that question but, I believe the UNLV ticket office would get a block of seats to sell. I plan on calling them tomorrow to inquire what they've got. I'll post what I find out.

Reactions: LVRebel2000
Yes every school gets an allotment , donors will have the first shot and then general public. I doubt UNLV will sell their entire allotment.
I'll be there. Unfortunately the info I saw had the game at 8:00 P.M. If it was in the afternoon afternoon you could fly down, see the game, and fly back for the cost of 1 raiders ticket.

Any updates?
tickets information is on UNLV tickets. I’m not sure what the numbet of tickets UNLV was required to buy for their bowl game but for the Fiesta Bowl Oregons number is 12,500.

tickets information is on UNLV tickets. I’m not sure what the numbet of tickets UNLV was required to buy for their bowl game but for the Fiesta Bowl Oregons number is 12,500.

The game being held in the baseball stadium makes the seating rather odd. It looks like if we are sitting and looking at the field everything from the 50 yard line to the right is for UNLV and everything to the left is for Kansas.

The game being held in the baseball stadium makes the seating rather odd. It looks like if we are sitting and looking at the field everything from the 50 yard line to the right is for UNLV and everything to the left is for Kansas.
I think that is just the sideline for the game. I'm guessing the fan seating is likely split at the 50?
Interesting that it is at the baseball stadium over Sun Devil Stadium. I guessing because it has a retractable roof?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT