ADVERTISEMENT

Cuse Nation is Excited

TexanMark

Walk On
Jan 23, 2024
We are getting great response to our tix and tailgate plan

A few questions

Where do the visiting fans sit?

Are the parking folks cool with large tailgates?

When do lots open?

Finally feel free to join our board for free. We like talking with opposing fans.

A few questions

When do lots open?

Finally feel free to join our board for free. We like talking with opposing fans.
I grew up just outside of Syracuse. I have early memories of going with my dad to see Jim Brown play. Been some great ups and downs over the years. I can only answer 1 of your questions in that Opposing fans usually sit on the West side of the stadium. Not sure of tailgate or opening specifics.

Reactions: LVRebel2000
I grew up just outside of Syracuse. I have early memories of going with my dad to see Jim Brown play. Been some great ups and downs over the years. I can only answer 1 of your questions in that Opposing fans usually sit on the West side of the stadium. Not sure of tailgate or opening specifics.
Thanks visiting side as expected

I plan to get group tickets through UNLV but usually like sitting in a section or two better than the visitors section

Do they normally put the visitors near the goal line?

I plan to get group tickets through UNLV but usually like sitting in a section or two better than the visitors section

There should be a significant increase in season ticket sales, so don't expect some of the sections that were open when Boise State, Hawaii, etc. purchased large groups of seats on the west side of the stadium seating in the lower section to be available.

From my experience the majority of the visitors sit in the NW corner near the goal line.

Reactions: TexanMark
Better link...they moved it to a different board

Did you fly A-10s

I flew on the AC-130U Gunship

Only got into Nellis a few times in my career

Billy Owens was down here a few times with some of our players. Had a fun night out with him at Brewsters - Tom & Jerry's...whatever it was then. The old Tarkanians.

Reactions: rebelwithacause

A few questions

When do lots open?

If you have trouble coordinating a tailgate spot, you are more than welcome to join ours.

We can discuss particulars as season draws near.

Menu is never hamburgers or hot dogs.

We do it up with stuff like Paella, seafood boils, Picanha steaks, skirt steak and Chimichurri, ground lamb and beef kabobs.

No need to bring any food just cover your drinks..(We have plenty and willing to share as well)..

Also if you do decide to swing by and my father offers you one of his 'amazing' Manhattans..Politely accept wait for him to turn around and pour it in the dirt..You'll thank me for it. They are the awful, despite his clamoring that the cherry sweetens it up enough. Which is utter nonsense since the cherry simply disintegrates in that Jet fuel concoction.

If you have trouble coordinating a tailgate spot, you are more than welcome to join ours.

We do it up with stuff like Paella, seafood boils, Picanha steaks, skirt steak and Chimichurri, ground lamb and beef kabobs.

No need to bring any food just cover your drinks..(We have plenty and willing to share as well)..

Also if you do decide to swing by and my father offers you one of his 'amazing' Manhattans..Politely accept wait for him to turn around and pour it in the dirt..You'll thank me for it. They are the awful, despite his clamoring that the cherry sweetens it up enough. Which is utter nonsense since the cherry simply disintegrates in that Jet fuel concoction.
Just be careful. A couple years they tried to get my (then) 4 year old son drunk at a tailgate. To be fair my son thought the pitcher of sangria was “just juice.”

Wait a minute Bull....I did not know that yall did it up like that. I will for sure be pulling up next season.

Wait a minute Bull....I did not know that yall did it up like that. I will for sure be pulling up next season.

Yep every game.

If you are going to swing by give me a heads up a couple days in advance so I know how much food I need to get.

And no you don't need to bring anything or give money for food etc.

If I wasn't an absolute technological idiot I'd post some pictures on here.

We rotisserie'd a couple Picanha the last tailgate with another grill over the fire pit. Sausages, potatoes, green onions on the grill..

It was a glorious display of meat and carnage. Worthy of PETA throwing red paint on us in protest.

There should be a significant increase in season ticket sales, so don't expect some of the sections that were open when Boise State, Hawaii, etc. purchased large groups of seats on the west side of the stadium seating in the lower section to be available.
Talked to your ticket rep today

Cuse fans will be in 138-140

My group should be close to that.

Hey Bull
Shoot me an email

I'll surely wanna pick your brain
Mark

Last edited:
The night Evric drank 2 and Bobby Joyce drank 3 at their apartment before we went out was not a good night. I only pregamed with 1. InnZone you were there too weren’t you?
Was that the night me and LD got bottled by the 2 midget Italian guys who tried to fight the entire team a few nights before or the time when everyone in the apartment got into a full on WWE match and you broke their toilet?

Last edited:
Was that the night me and LD got bottled by the 2 midget Italian guys who tried to fight the entire team a few nights before or the time when everyone in the apartment got into a full on WWE match and you broke their toilet?

It may have been the WWE night in the apartment? Ackles went Matador on me as I tried to tackle him and fell right onto their toilet.

Most excellent stories! Pls share more of what’s shareable.
My story from back in the day was graduation night (1990) and me and my friends rolled into the AM/PM convenience store (now In & Out Burger) on Maryland Pkwy to pick up some beer. As we are getting out of the a minivan pulls up next to us, the side door slides open and out comes Butler, Hunt, and Scurry. A buddy of mine had class with Hunt & Butler and told them we were celebrating my graduation. Hunt grabbed a case of MGD and drops it on the counter and pulls out a wad of cash to pay for it (pretty sure Hunt wasn’t 21 at that time). Butler walks up and rips open the top, grabs a handful of beers, picks up the rest of the case and hands it to me and says “congratulations man.” Great times back then. Just a different time and Vegas was a MUCH smaller town (a better town imo). I saved a bottle of MGD and probably have it in a box somewhere in my garage.

@TexanMark Take it for what its worth, I’ve never had a bad experience at @Bullmastiff 1 ’s tailgate in the 8-9 years I’ve been going. Those are all some awesome people.

In a land of 5 star restaurants being within view, these guys go way beyond the usual tailgate menus. Expect good food, better times, and genuinely the best group of people.

Also, IF you happen to be driving, please transport some yuengling beer. We can’t get it here.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT