ADVERTISEMENT

DRF is really persuasive

I Have a feeling we are not going to improve at all over the next few years. Same ol 4-8 record we have almost every year, except we will probably lose to Reno. DSF will be long gone before it's time to fire her bball and football hires.

Would not take Petersen? Who do you think you are? Just sounds like you are a 2 at the bar and refuse to talk to the girl who is a 9 since she is not a 10. UNLV in football is a 2 at best. I will say it has more potential than a lot schools with big city, new stadium, fball complex.

A lot of people on this board think you can take a dog turd and make a delicious soufflé.

Bill Snyder did at Kansas State and Greg Schiano did it at Rutgers. Arguably the two worst programs in the history of College football before they arrived.So there still is Hope for UNLV ! We might get Lucky like USC when they hired Pete Carroll their 5th choice after being turned down by their first 4 choices.

Since we've deviated from the topic of hiring Peterson I will say my favorite line of any show is something to the effect, "This weapon will kill."

Doug-Marcaida-interview-05-675x423.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT