ADVERTISEMENT

Are we really happy?

I will say we have had one of the better showings against top competition, especially this year where it looks like Georgia, Michigan, then everyone else.
SJSU probably had the best showing with a half of competitive football against USC. Traditional MW powers like Boise and SDSU getting smoked by UCLA and UW were kinda bad looks. We definitely played the best team of the bunch. Obvisously Wyoming and Fresno's wins were big, but were against a step down in competition.

Still really hard to gauge. where we are. Getting stoked for this week's game. Should tell us a lot.

Been a part of one of the biggest spine study databases in the country, a combined project between orthopedic spine surgeons, neurosurgeons, and physical therapists. I've seen a lot of research in this area, a lot of it in house, as well as been to seminars and talks with some of the leading pain science researchers in the world ( one is an associate professor at UNLV).

Therapy works, though it can be a long journey. Keep up the good fight!

From central IL here - live in Phoenix

Recovering from two herniated discs and was at PT yesterday. My PT went to Illinois and we were talking football…..she said that a G5 school only allowing Michigan to score 35 points and scoring 7 at home is actually a GOOD thing. She thinks we’ll be fine and reminded me that Michigan has a projected 15 NFL players on it with some projections going to 20.

Are we fielding a 2nd string NFL team? No. Are we going to be competitive against Reno meth heads? Probably, and I’m ok with that. Cannon stays red.
Exactly. That was my takeaway when looking at that Michigan team. Harbaugh's best in his time there. They are amazing too in the positions where it counts the most. You will hear close to a dozen Michigan names called in the first 2-3 rounds next NFL draft.

Exactly. That was my takeaway when looking at that Michigan team. Harbaugh's best in his time there. They are amazing too in the positions where it counts the most. You will hear close to a dozen Michigan names called in the first 2-3 rounds next NFL draft.
I think these next couple of games will give us a much better feeling of where we are and where we might end up.

Forget an ugly girl, if I have had girl in 10...I'll mount a goat.

I am beyond pissed off at how we played offensively. Downright depressing. Where's the goat?
I can't believe we are never able to find a QB who can complete passes over 10 yards. Let's recruit someone who is a passer first that can run the ball instead of an "athlete" who is a mediocre passer.

Reactions: 220reb
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT