ADVERTISEMENT

A lot OT, but I’m going through some sh*t right now. If you’re into prayers or good vibes.

Arm pits. That is my fettish. My wife got the best arm pits I have ever seen. I dont know what to do if I dont have have her retaliation against me when I tried to instigate her. I instigate her everyday . Love any moment I ran.
Are you on the bottle again Trip?

I mean I like Cameron Friel like the next guy and I hope he gives our QB’s a good run in camp but that game he had against AFA..

Nightmares man.

A lot OT, but I’m going through some sh*t right now. If you’re into prayers or good vibes.

I sm Ashkenazi Jewish, with ancestors that lived in Rumania, Hungary, Austria, and Poland during the 1800s. Most Jews in Israel today are either Sephardic (historical ties to Spain/Portugal and North Africa around 1000 CE) or Mizrahi (never left the Middle East/Iran before the 1900s).
Utestream, you are Jewish. Who give a damn. We love you and respect you because of your comments.

Are you Sephardic, ashkanani?

this is me somewhere along the West Bank Israeli border back in 2016..

Login to view embedded media

Check point is probably a little busier today in 2024 due to current events.
I sm Ashkenazi Jewish, with ancestors that lived in Rumania, Hungary, Austria, and Poland during the 1800s. Most Jews in Israel today are either Sephardic (historical ties to Spain/Portugal and North Africa around 1000 CE) or Mizrahi (never left the Middle East/Iran before the 1900s).
ADVERTISEMENT

Filter

ADVERTISEMENT