ADVERTISEMENT

Official Game Thread UNLV vs Arkansas State

They're going to make Armani beat you with his arm....but hey, if they can get that sort of pressure bringing 4 on passing downs with simple twists it's going to be a really long night.

Reactions: Rutaylormd
Of course their coach chooses this game to surprise his players by showing up and giving them a huge pump up. Don't act like you guys weren't thinking the same thing.

The offense is so one dimensional, literally zero shot to pick up 3rd and 7 or higher unless there is a shit ton of missed tackles

Man we look great - can’t wait to watch the rest of this game. Huge improvements on offense.

I dont know why CTS allowing Armani to call the audibles...that dude isnt qualified

They're doing a really good job of making Armani have to make pre-snap reads. Another weak point.

Also, the tacking so far has been very much 'Old Rebels'

several times I have seen our receivers beat the defense, including that last play before the 3 points we scored. Armani can't hit them. Armani will cost coach Sanchez his job.

Reactions: bcvegaspt
several times I have seen our receivers beat the defense, including that last play before the 3 points we scored. Armani can't hit them. Armani will cost coach Sanchez his job.
****ing Sanchez better make a change, Rogers is retarded. Short bus type of retardedness.

The defense imo is playing ok... only given up 3 pts and just forced a turnover on downs.

The defense imo is playing ok... only given up 3 pts and just forced a turnover on downs.
The defense and offense is tied together, when retard play on the offense...it sapped out of the defense..which have been keeping UNLV in this game.

I’m gonna go watch Succession - not wasting any more time watching this garbage

It's a shame Sanchez's career is going to go down with the ship or should I say Armani but he will not make a change and therefore will not win many with Rogers at the helm. I wanted Sanchez to get another season but losing tonight will mean they lose to Northwestern, Wyo, Boise, Vandy, CSU, Hawaii, SDSU, Fresno and Reno! Not many wins when you are this bad on offense due to a one dimensional QB!.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT