ADVERTISEMENT

UNLV section for @UCLA game

mee2323

UNLV Hall of Fame
Gold Member
Oct 13, 2007
Mar Vista, CA
single game tickets are now available for the @UCLA game 9/10/16. Where are a majority of UNLV fans sitting? Will there be any tailgates, official or unofficial?

UNLV is selling tickets through the school so that all fans will be grouped together unless everyone is trying to just grab tix in a particular area.

I'm in and doing the all-you-can tailgate. UNLV tixs will be in the NW corner of the end zone on the press box/visitors side of the RB. Should be a blast!!

UNLVV Alumni are throwing a gourmet tailgate/hosted bar. See their events page ( https://www.unlvalumni.org/ucla?srctid=1&erid=18085432&trid=e94802e9-4389-495d-9814-f7b00fc40b53).
Menu
The chefs at the Brookside Golf Club have prepared a custom all you care to eat menu for Rebels Fans that includes:

• Mango Bourbon Ribs
  • Kahlua Pulled Pork
  • Molasses Baked Beans
  • Sweet & Spicy Cole Slaw
  • Macaroni & Cheese
  • Corn Bread
  • Cookies and Brownies
Unlimited hosted bar includes premium liquor, beer, wine, champagne, soda, and water.

Last edited:
I'm in and doing the all-you-can tailgate. UNLV tixs will be in the NW corner of the end zone on the press box/visitors side of the RB. Should be a blast!!

UNLVV Alumni are throwing a gourmet tailgate/hosted bar. See their events page ( https://www.unlvalumni.org/ucla?srctid=1&erid=18085432&trid=e94802e9-4389-495d-9814-f7b00fc40b53).
Menu
The chefs at the Brookside Golf Club have prepared a custom all you care to eat menu for Rebels Fans that includes:

• Mango Bourbon Ribs
  • Kahlua Pulled Pork
  • Molasses Baked Beans
  • Macaroni & Cheese
  • Corn Bread
  • Cookies and Brownies
Unlimited hosted bar includes premium liquor, beer, wine, champagne, soda, and water.
Awesome. Just bought my game ticket. Now just need to luncheon.

Last edited:

Menu

• Mango Bourbon Ribs
  • Kahlua Pulled Pork
  • Molasses Baked Beans
  • Macaroni & Cheese
  • Corn Bread
  • Cookies and Brownies

Wow. I might have to find my way there. That sounds awesome!

We need to do a Rebel Net pre-gettogether or something. Or just make sure to meet somewhere at the party. I've met Bull so I should be able to identify him.

Reactions: RebelinWA
Sorry to bump this. Now that this is in just a few days, I'm in do or die mode for the game. Dunno for sure if I'm gonna go, but if I do, which section would be best for my tickets?

I'm guessing UNLV has sold their allotment (how many did they get?? I can't imagine there'll be thousands upon thousands of Rebel fans there...) since UNLVTickets doesn't list UCLA as a game you can buy tickets for on the away games section.

Well may end up buying from UCLA's site or StubHub.

13 is where visitor seats normally are up above the tunnel. There are a lot of seats available below face value on StubHub or Ticketmaster that are lower or closer around toward midfield.

If you want to sit with Rebel fans and there are no seats available in 13 you can buy GA and section 13 buts right up to it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT