ADVERTISEMENT

Official Game Thread Reno game thread

Dude. I’m here at Born N Raised Easterdj, we’re now a hockey town and I’m watching our Rebels without sound.

If I don’t see Tate throwing the ball in some kind of trick play, he should transfer!!

First drive 7 points for the inbreeds opening drive. Are you kidding me?

I watching the worst defense of all time.

Not impressed with Friel . I get that he’s 18 years old, but he is not the chosen one.

I’m not impressed with reno. Yes, they are crushing us but we suck. They can’t run against us and this QB isn’t playing like a first round pick. He should go in the third or fourth at the earliest.

What adjustments do we make?
Does Arroyo go with Martell? Will we see Martell? Did this team just pack in the season or do we see an inspired comeback?

Did anyone see the New Dune Movie? JT sucked…

Bench Friel, put in Marttell. Arroyo an idiot if we don’t see Tate.

Friel, like Brumfield has shown flashes, but boy, he sure does look 18 quite a bit. Team is playing like they’ve quit. Wasn’t very optimistic about Arroyo to begin with and I have seen anything in 13 1/2 games to change to mind at all

We are mentally ill to keep up with this team..

11:49. we see a Tate sighting?

Dude, Rebels defense sucks..f’d dagger right there.
Down 35-0..

no QB substitution..the rebels have given up.

Reactions: CRhodes1983
Just got home from an awesome Knights Game. 3 in row for our Knights. Checking in here to see how everyone is doing.

Just got home from an awesome Knights Game. 3 in row for our Knights. Checking in here to see how everyone is doing.
Life absolutely sucks. The hockey crowd here at Born n Raised doesn’t care about Rebels.

Omg, the crowd here is silence. We finally scored a TD.

Reactions: rorebel24
Before anyone goes and says fire arroyo....which you have legitimate arguments for after 0-14.....remember that we're poor and can't pay to get rid of him. Cheers and God bless

Reactions: 86Rebel
I would like to apologize, these are just college kids. Im 45. It’s wrong for me to bag on just kids.

On to the Raiders but they are off. Go Dallas Cowboys.

The extra point attempt early by reno where 9 or 10 of our guys didn’t try to block it tells me how devoted these players are to Arroyo. They stood there and watched!

Great hire, DRF!!!
Don’t know who was worse, DRF or TKM. TMK lit the fuse, DRF poured gasoline on the fuse.

DRF’s hires … in the two sports that count. Way below .500

But her smile was able to camouflage her lack of knowledge and ability.

It‘s amazing how this administration can’t get much right for so long. Had a good AD once upon a time, but clashed with some Texas rube who thought we could use athletics to catapult UNLV into the Harvard of the West. He didn’t give a shit about athletics and neither did the envious faculty. They wanted athletics to take a back seat so they could show their stuff that was built upon athletic excellence. They had their shot. Sure, we grew. Added some good stuff. But still, UNLV isn’t even the Harvard of Nevada Let alone the west. And they murdered athletics.

Academia got their way. Athletics suffered, the fans suffered. Now we have to watch garbage.

Don’t know who was worse, DRF or TKM. TMK lit the fuse, DRF poured gasoline on the fuse.

DRF’s hires … in the two sports that count. Way below .500

But her smile was able to camouflage her lack of knowledge and ability.

It‘s amazing how this administration can’t get much right for so long. Had a good AD once upon a time, but clashed with some Texas rube who thought we could use athletics to catapult UNLV into the Harvard of the West. He didn’t give a shit about athletics and neither did the envious faculty. They wanted athletics to take a back seat so they could show their stuff that was built upon athletic excellence. They had their shot. Sure, we grew. Added some good stuff. But still, UNLV isn’t even the Harvard of Nevada Let alone the west. And they murdered athletics.

Academia got their way. Athletics suffered, the fans suffered. Now we have to watch garbage.
As bad as TKM was and is, she at least had Bird (then the egotistical board members made that hiring a mockery) and Sanchez (who made the football complex possible). So she wasn’t 100% terrible as an AD. (I’m not a fan of hers at all so it pains me to find some positives).

But DRF… she alienated AND was terrible with the things that matter most as an AD. Then she “earned” a promotion. Wow.

Reactions: CRhodes1983
As bad as TKM was and is, she at least had Bird (then the egotistical board members made that hiring a mockery) and Sanchez (who made the football complex possible). So she wasn’t 100% terrible as an AD. (I’m not a fan of hers at all so it pains me to find some positives).

But DRF… she alienated AND was terrible with the things that matter most as an AD. Then she “earned” a promotion. Wow.
She earned her promotion, uh huh. Checking boxes is cool. Forget meritocracy.

The adage of working hard to get ahead … perseverance … they’ve crumbled and it’s sad to me. Now it’s about who you know, can you play the game ….

It’s been a slow thing but it’s come to a head. You could see it developing as it happened but nobody put a stop to it. Core values have been mangled by society. But I’ll still teach my children by them, even if I have to pull them from the school system as a drastic measure.

Reactions: bcvegaspt
If we dont at least lead through the 4th vs UNM it tells me these kids gave up on Arroyo.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT