ADVERTISEMENT

Pac 14/Pac West

I have a camper that fits just nicely on my Chevy Silverado. Self contained too.

P.S. Why are you such a dick?
You could park your trailer at Arizona Charlie’s parking whenever you are invited to join us two years from now.

Until then, enjoy your doormat status in what remains of the Pac-12.

You could park your trailer at Arizona Charlie’s parking whenever you are invited to join us two years from now.

Until then, enjoy your doormat status in what remains of the Pac-12.
Geezus. It is a camper. Like it goes on the bed of your pickup truck? And you can tow your boat or whatever behind it? You Nevada people ever seen one?

Geezus. It is a camper. Like it goes on the bed of your pickup truck? And you can tow your boat or whatever behind it? You Nevada people ever seen one?
Vegas is part of Nevada but Vegas is Vegas. It is different. Reno they want to call themselves "Nevada". Entirely different mindset.
Any how, one question..do you drink beers? What is your favorite beer?

Vegas is part of Nevada but Vegas is Vegas. It is different. Reno they want to call themselves "Nevada". Entirely different mindset.
Any how, one question..do you drink beers? What is your favorite beer?
Now you are talking my language. might get to like you after all.

I pretty much drink Coors Light. No hangovers (loved the movies). Used to be Keystone Light before I upgraded. Blue Moon if they don't have Coors at the bar. I used to drink a lot of Canadian whiskey - McNaughton's or Seagram's. Always with 7-up or Sprite. Got into Vodka for a while when I was hiding it from ex-wifey, Bleh. Gave that up for good after I got in some trouble.

Oh but in the days, when we would have to drive to Idaho to get Coors. Let's see - Pabst Blue Ribbon, Old Milwaukie. Gawd Old English 800? 6.6% in the day. Tasted like syrup. Oh and Bohemian. $4.12 for a case, 11 oz bottles. Probably would puke if I had one today. And animal beer. Schmidt. "The brew that grew with the great Northwest". Oh shit - and Olympia. Barf. What else - I will update later.

Funny story. Doug McClure (RIP) from the Virginian, was a pitchman for Hamms - another rotgut beer. So a marketing guy I worked with was on a TV shoot with Doug - a raging alcoholic. They picked him up and could hear the bottles clinking in his bag. Got on scene, and he could not even speak. So they too him behind the trailer and gave him a couple of shots. His lines came out as smooth as silk,

As Klay Thompson said in a recent interview - win or lose, Cougs booze. So true.

Last edited:

I pretty much drink Coors Light. No hangovers (loved the movies). Used to be Keystone Light before I upgraded. Blue Moon if they don't have Coors at the bar. I used to drink a lot of Canadian whiskey - McNaughton's or Seagram's. Always with 7-up or Sprite. Got into Vodka for a while when I was hiding it from ex-wifey, Bleh.
I went to undergraduate in Oregon, McMinnamins (spelling) was my favorite brewery. They got this unfiltered beer called Heiferweisen that always served with a slice of orange. It always raining in Oregon, after class I head to an campus bar to have a glass. Liquid gold. Have you ever tried it?

You two went from mortal enemies to the best of friends over being alcoholics. (This is a joke. I don’t care if/that you drink).

Be careful @Loyal Coug1 because @1Tripoda will recruit you into the moonshine lifestyle.
Not the point. He think Vegas people are nothing but hookers and strippers.
I want to see if he know where he is living (Pacific Northwest) more than what I think it have?

Alright Cougar, what about fishing in WA and OR? This discussion should includes Oysters, Dungeness Crabbing, and actual fishing. The white sturgeon and salmon fishing are my favorite in this area. Any stories to share since you are a camper?

Reactions: RebelinWA
Bro, you guys kicked the dog shit out of us in the 2010’s. I was at that game and you had a ton of fans.

We’re just giving you a hard time.

Not the point. He think Vegas people are nothing but hookers and strippers.
I want to see if he know where he is living (Pacific Northwest) more than what I think it have?
It is hookers and strippers, what’s wrong with that?

Alright Cougar, what about fishing in WA and OR? This discussion should includes Oysters, Dungeness Crabbing, and actual fishing. The white sturgeon and salmon fishing are my favorite in this area. Any stories to share since you are a camper?
I don't fish. I like to eat fish, crab, etc. but just don't do it. Ex-wifey and I had a boat for 20 years, but no fishing rods.

Reactions: RebelScrub
Goddangit dude, I stand in the river throw a jig with salmon egg from a jar while the rain is drizzling...hooked some of biggest salmon I have ever seen. I caught my limit in the first 5 minutes but I seep on fishing and releasing after....majestic view.

Reactions: LVRebel2000
I went to undergraduate in Oregon, McMinnamins (spelling) was my favorite brewery. They got this unfiltered beer called Heiferweisen that always served with a slice of orange. It always raining in Oregon, after class I head to an campus bar to have a glass. Liquid gold. Have you ever tried it?
You went to Linfield? Never had Hefeweizen. Froof beer.

I pretty much drink Coors Light. No hangovers (loved the movies). Used to be Keystone Light before I upgraded. Blue Moon if they don't have Coors at the bar. I used to drink a lot of Canadian whiskey - McNaughton's or Seagram's. Always with 7-up or Sprite. Got into Vodka for a while when I was hiding it from ex-wifey, Bleh. Gave that up for good after I got in some trouble.

Oh but in the days, when we would have to drive to Idaho to get Coors. Let's see - Pabst Blue Ribbon, Old Milwaukie. Gawd Old English 800? 6.6% in the day. Tasted like syrup. Oh and Bohemian. $4.12 for a case, 11 oz bottles. Probably would puke if I had one today. And animal beer. Schmidt. "The brew that grew with the great Northwest". Oh shit - and Olympia. Barf. What else - I will update later.

Funny story. Doug McClure (RIP) from the Virginian, was a pitchman for Hamms - another rotgut beer. So a marketing guy I worked with was on a TV shoot with Doug - a raging alcoholic. They picked him up and could hear the bottles clinking in his bag. Got on scene, and he could not even speak. So they too him behind the trailer and gave him a couple of shots. His lines came out as smooth as silk,

As Klay Thompson said in a recent interview - win or lose, Cougs booze. So true.
Do you remember Schlitz? Grew up in N.Y. metropolitan area. That was my favorite beer many years ago.

Campsites, Cougar. What is your favorite?

Mine is Tillamook area by the Boy Scouts camp with the Pyramid rock. They have that Sea Garden during low tide. Second is the Garribaldi, North of Tillamook. Where you can pitch a tent on the beach. Clamming is stupendous during low tide there.

Reactions: RebelinWA
I don't fish. I like to eat fish, crab, etc. but just don't do it. Ex-wifey and I had a boat for 20 years, but no fishing rods.
Welcome to the boards. Relax, hopefully whatever mess comes out of the Pac 10 shake up, works best for your school.

Mine is Tillamook area by the Boy Scouts camp with the Pyramid rock. They have that Sea Garden during low tide. Second is the Garribaldi, North of Tillamook. Where you can pitch a tent on the beach. Clamming is stupendous during low tide there.
Ok, trying to reply to multiple posts here. Don't you guys have a game to watch? Don't think I get it up here.
My camper is a jabbing cabin. But no fishy smells up there Until I come visit Vegas I guess. :)

I live in Washington, have almost my whole life. Spent very little time in Oregon. Too much granola, even for a moderate like me.

Schlitz, really? About spit out my Coors Light reading that!

When married (we are from E. Washington) we did a lot of boat camping with our motor home then camper. Let's see - Priest Lake, Lake Pend Orielle, Lake Couer d' Alene, Dworshak Reservoir (50 miles of nothing but water and boat in campsites). Cascade Reservoir, Payette lake (colder than shit). That's just Idaho. Oh and the smelly old Snake River. One trip to the Columbia near Vantage.

Let's see. Flathead Lake in Montana. Big ass, scary as shit lake. But beautiful.

Washington - Lake Roosevelt (actually a reservoir behind Grand Coulee dam). 50 miles on both sides of fairly warm water and nothing but beach. And getting laid. But I guess that applies to all of them. Unrelated story, on day on Pend Orielle this moose came swimming across the lake from like a mile away! Then later we made the mistake of feeding some seagulls - shit they attacked us! Thankfully our boat moved fast. Similar event on Priest. A Moose and this time ducks. Quack Quack!

Last edited:
When married (we are from E. Washington) we did a lot of boat camping with our motor home then camper. Let's see - Priest Lake, Lake Pend Orielle, Lake Couer d' Alene, Dworshak Reservoir (50 miles of nothing but water and boat in campsites). Cascade Reservoir, Payette lake (colder than shit). That's just Idaho. Oh and the smelly old Snake River. One trip to the Columbia near Vantage.

Let's see. Flathead Lake in Montana. Big ass, scary as shit lake. But beautiful.

Washington - Lake Roosevelt (actually a reservoir behind Grand Coulee dam). 50 miles on both sides of fairly warm water and nothing but beach. And getting laid. But I guess that applies to all of them. Unrelated story, on day on Pend Orielle this moose came swimming across the lake from like a mile away! Then later we made the mistake of feeding some seagulls - shit they attacked us! Thankfully our boat moved fast. Similar event on Priest. A Moose and this time ducks. Quack Quack!
Check this out. My uncle called me today and he said he will send me some fish from Vegas. He caught a bunch of striped bass out off Lake Mead. Da F*ck? He is a successful business owner in Vegas for 20+ years. Man, the Colorado River rose and now there are plenty of fish.

• Haha
Grew up in NY as well. I remember Schlitz and Rheingold too.
Had many Schlitz in my day. Very early college days. I mostly bought Meister Brau. Hence the name Meister Rebel after one of my buds started calling me Meister. I would buy that by the case for about $11. It's all I could afford at that time. Great stuff at a great price until those bastards at Miller Brewing Company bought the company. They took Meister Brau and renamed it one of the dumbest names you heard back in that day. They relabeled the beer using the same formula and called it Miller Lite. They later changed the formula to make it with less calories.

Grew up in NY as well. I remember Schlitz and Rheingold too.
40oz? Always smooth. I am watching the OSU vs Stanford right now. The announcer was talking Stephen Jackson RB For OSU back in the days. Played 13 years in the NFL. He grew up in Vegas, I think?

Last edited:
You all are missing Blatz, Blatz Light, and Blatz light cream Ale. Good beer on a budget in college days.
Henry Weinhardt was my college days stuff. $3.49 per six pack in Oregon. That thing was legit! I went to the Dead Man's brewery in OR coast, that thing is small. I dont think they can produce that much beer to sell it nationally? Fort Stevenson is a great place for camping as well. Dungeness crabs everywhere.

Reactions: Meister_Rebel
So these Stanford is taking this product across the country to the ACC? They are absolutely getting murdered by the Beavers at home. They are going across the country and expect fans to follow them with this product?

Edit: They are playing in Corvallis, OR. Still that a lot closer than Chapel Hill or Durham, NC. Dumbass decision.

So these Stanford is taking this product across the country to the ACC? They are absolutely getting murdered by the Beavers at home. They are going across the country and expect fans to follow them with this product?

Edit: They are playing in Corvallis, OR. Still that a lot closer than Chapel Hill or Durham, NC. Dumbass decision.
The ACC is going to dissolve solely because Stanford is terrible

Reactions: reagan21
62 to 17 vs Oregon State and they are going to take that crap across the country to play? Man....

No doubt they will appeal it.
The Pac12 and U of W attorneys couldn't stay on track in regards to the main argument of the Preliminary Injunction which was the interpretation of the Pac10 schools giving notice and thus relinquishing their position on the Board. It was like listening to them argue that the Pac2 could harm them by withholding their revenue money from them. If that is their concern then if and when it happens then you sue. The point was they gave notice and they therefore gave up their voting rights on the Board per the by-laws and by action as they removed USC, UCLA, and Colorado for doing the same thing. Can't see them winning an appeal with that type of argument.

The Pac12 and U of W attorneys couldn't stay on track in regards to the main argument of the Preliminary Injunction which was the interpretation of the Pac10 schools giving notice and thus relinquishing their position on the Board. It was like listening to them argue that the Pac2 could harm them by withholding their revenue money from them. If that is their concern then if and when it happens then you sue. The point was they gave notice and they therefore gave up their voting rights on the Board per the by-laws and by action as they removed USC, UCLA, and Colorado for doing the same thing. Can't see them winning an appeal with that type of argument.
That’s the standard of a preliminary injunction. Would there be irreparable harm if the court orders a party to do something. That’s why they were arguing that.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT