ADVERTISEMENT

Rebels practice at Raiders’ facility

In one of the clips they showed a number 3 quarterback putting a pass on the dime during practice. From the roster it appears that is Matthew Sluka. While it may be the best pass of the practice, etc..., it is nice to see he can toss a 25+ yard pass so casually in the first few days of practice. The feeling is getting strong that he will be the #1 QB going into the Houston game.
darth vader force GIF

OT: Hypocrisy in politics

Read Hillbilly Elegy... guarantee you'll feel differently about Vance. Guy has a very personal story that connects with a huge swath of society and how he worked his way out of his family life through the support of his grandparents. There a lot of empathy towards the working class and the people that are struggling day to day that the media doesnt want to portray him as having. Making a diss off a fake quote from his book is childish and stupid and exactly what Democrats complained that Republicans do abd that theyre above that kind of thing. Maybe they could try establishing platforms or actually listing their positions somewhere for people to read.

OT: Hypocrisy in politics

Didn't even know who Walz was until a few days ago and now I've seen more of him in the last 24hrs than I have seen of Kamala since she took over for Biden. Hopefully she doesn't get too jealous lol.

I was surprised to find out he was the one who started the trend of calling Trump weird which is the perfect insult for MAGA crap and he just went viral roasting Vance at his first speech. Can't believe the old guy went for a meme diss about the couch.

Anyway it's nice to see a little bit of normalcy with candidates.

Hopefully there are some actual debates that take place so that can come across even more because the last Biden/Trump debate made me depressed.

Michael Allen

There hasn't been much talk about the NCST transfer running back Michael Allen. Coming out of high school Allen was 4 star and ranked the 20th running back in the country. He also ran track and posted a laser timed 4.48 40 in high school. He is strong at 5'11" and 215lbs and there was no reported injuries at NCST. What really piqued my interest was the fact that many of the NCST fans felt Allen was the best rb on the roster and should have have started as the featured back. Instead, the coach went with rotating the running backs and started a senior. Also, Allen has good hands out of the back field. I am really intrigued with Allen and what he potentially adds to the offense. He is explosive. Some film from his sophomore year:

Login to view embedded media

If you can't join 'em, beat 'em!

UNLV made their bed since the 90's Tark brought in so much money but the administration **** around and kills the golden goose. Never recover from there. The admin and AD are nothing more than Anti-Tank and their cronies. When the well went dried, they dont know what to do. So UNLV flounder around and end up with coaches like Rollie Massimino and Mensiez. Football was never a success so the school never pay attention to it. Maxson only fame was to brought down Tark. The as$hole never do anything creative him. Dude famous for destroying stuffs.
For UNLV football now, things are going in the right direction. Hopefully, Coach Odom dont have any war with the academic section of the university
We currently have a UNLV President that supports the athletic department instead of going to war with them.
ADVERTISEMENT

Filter

ADVERTISEMENT