ADVERTISEMENT

Kevin should be ashamed:

#1. The UNLV department of basketball
revenue should be worry about our

schedule.
#2. Zero quality wins and no Quad 3 or 4
losses will get you jack-shit
#3. We still haven’t recovered from the

Rice mid season firing?? Recover from what? He never led us to any conference titles. Never accomplished much except a few big wins. Underachieved…Didn’t like his demeanor on the sidelines. Etc.. glad he’s gone. PS. We have never recovered from the Maxon mistake. Looks like we never will.

Michael Allen

The reason why there hasnt been much talk about Michael Allen is because he hasnt really stood out. There is also less info coming out because certain people taking a break from social media. We like Allen though and he has been stepping up since fall camp began. We believe he will make a big impact alongside Jet.
yeah, where are our insiders? What happened to lobbyu and coach, I mean @AA Insider ?

Kevin should be ashamed:

I think there’s too much overthinking and too much time spent on worrying about formulas to impact NET. Oh, if you aren’t in a power conference, you have to consider it and it is an imperfect science.

I think you can do it old school and just emphasize winning instead of trying to perfectly customize … seems like most of our coaches tend to err towards getting ws only, regardless of quality.

Going back ten years or so, one of the best non con games was a home OT loss vs Arizona. That’s better than beating Truckee College.

The home slate is pretty bad. Overall the schedule is so-so. We’ve had coaches that just don’t want to play tough games. You can say it’s all for NET … but then why haven’t we been close to anything remotely substantial?
If we are top 3 mountain West and ZERO Q 4 and Quad 3 losses we are in and nobody will worry about our schedule.

Michael Allen

Greg will have a better freshman season than Jet in our opinion. Jet's touchdown numbers are inflated because of one game.
For that reason, I don't see Jet as RB1. I could be totally wrong, but I just don't see it.

I will say that if we have another player as RB1 and Jet is 'only' RB2, we have a very good RB group. Maybe the best group in the MWC, depending on the RB's for Boise outside of Jeanty.
Reactions: LVRebel2000

Michael Allen

There hasn't been much talk about the NCST transfer running back Michael Allen. Coming out of high school Allen was 4 star and ranked the 20th running back in the country. He also ran track and posted a laser timed 4.48 40 in high school. He is strong at 5'11" and 215lbs and there was no reported injuries at NCST. What really piqued my interest was the fact that many of the NCST fans felt Allen was the best rb on the roster and should have have started as the featured back. Instead, the coach went with rotating the running backs and started a senior. Also, Allen has good hands out of the back field. I am really intrigued with Allen and what he potentially adds to the offense. He is explosive. Some film from his sophomore year:

Login to view embedded media
The reason why there hasnt been much talk about Michael Allen is because he hasnt really stood out. There is also less info coming out because certain people taking a break from social media. We like Allen though and he has been stepping up since fall camp began. We believe he will make a big impact alongside Jet.

OT: Hypocrisy in politics

That’s what I hate about being vague. It leaves everything open to interpretation and keeps accountability far away. Because I didn’t say what you thought I said. It allows for flip flopping almost seamlessly.

But I think that’s why people do it. They’re taking advantage of the gullible nature of people.

If you’re casual, it’s not your job, you’re not an expert, etc, etc, etc, I can understand vagueness. You shouldn’t stick to hard fast in that case because you don’t know.

But foreign policy IS their job, the economy IS their job, jobs IS their job, inflation, crime, immigration IS their job. So state your freakin position with absolute certainty. The American public deserves it. How are we supposed to know your stance if you hem and haw, if you backtrack and doublespeak, spit out nonsensical, incoherent jibberish? … all I can take from that sort of thing is you are a used car salesman, you only care about personal advancement, people don’t matter to you, the country doesn’t matter to you. And you think everyone is stupid and you’re only half right.
Replace all of those jobs with the truth. There job is to take more and more and give away more and more until most of us become depending and they have turned this country into the motherland!
ADVERTISEMENT

Filter

ADVERTISEMENT