ADVERTISEMENT

QB

The QB and coaching staff know. They’ve announced it, just not to the public. I do wish we had Utah Tech first. Work out the kinks.

Road game at Houston is not completely ideal, but is better than staring @ Kansas.

I think it will be Hajj, with Sluka also getting some run.
Reactions: LVRebel2000

Most dangerous Group of Five teams

When has UNLV ever been getting positive press for football prior to this last season and before that decades in the past.
I did say basketball and Football _ and I did say over the last 40 years - A couple JROB years come to mind & one year we were supposed to have a Heisman candidate as our QB leading us to what was supposed to be a great season, the whole UNLV marketing dept got behind the preseason hype and everything- ......but yeah we don't normally get positive press preseason for football.

Is anyone surprised by this?

Correct. A starter has been chosen, won’t be known until game day.

Based on absolutely nothing, but my feeling is that it is Sluka.
How about it being based on Sluka being the highly talented and proven playmaker who passed on 2 SEC schools and about 50 other D1 schools to come star at UNLV? Good enough for me and I’m sure that relates in practice.

He didn’t pick UNLV to sit on the bench. Something would have had to have gone really sideways for him not to be the starter.
ADVERTISEMENT

Filter

ADVERTISEMENT