ADVERTISEMENT

Will Stanton save the season??

UNLVWINS

Lottery Pick
May 14, 2005
Do you guys think Stanton can save the season? I mentioned that last week before the Fresno St win. He managed the game very well. Can he lead us to 4 more wins? A red cannon and a bowl game? Some site says we have a 45% chance of becoming bowl eligible.

According to the ratings of the 4 teams UNLV is higher ranked then all 4 teams. UNLV is favored over Hawaii and byu (both are home games). They are about 50/50 with unr (road), and they are a few point underdog to NM (road). I think if UNLV wins the Hawaii game convincingly, they will most likely end up favored in the remaining 3 games.

It should be a shootout Saturday night. I think the Reb’s will take it!!

Of course this is after his 2nd straight win, but I think he just may save the season. He's a senior, who's won two games in a row, and played so poised & smart... I think, with 3 games to go, you gotta go finish with Stanton. See what the senior can do finishing off his career.

Reactions: Sam-I-am
Of course this is after his 2nd straight win, but I think he just may save the season. He's a senior, who's won two games in a row, and played so poised & smart... I think, with 3 games to go, you gotta go finish with Stanton. See what the senior can do finishing off his career.
Only caveat - and I don’t know the answer... if Armani is benched for Stanton, does he lose his head a bit, and then if he’s needed... I’m saying this because he is going. Whereas Stanton is more mature, you’d assume he can handle it better, hell, he did handle it ok.

Not saying that should tilt the decision. Just saying it’s something to consider.

I’m for Stanton starting. He’s looked solid and reliable.

Reactions: Sam-I-am
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT