ADVERTISEMENT

Vandy game

I am not a fan of money games. I know it's a Million dollar payout but it has the potential to set your team back if injuries happen. Remember what happened at Notre Dame last year.

Michigan took it easy on us last time 28-7. I believe this year is different as coach Harbaugh feels that this is his best Michigan team. They may be ranked #2 or #1 when we play them. I am hoping that our offensive and defensive lines hold up and we can escape with minor injuries.

Michigan took it easy on us last time 28-7. I believe this year is different as coach Harbaugh feels that this is his best Michigan team. They may be ranked #2 or #1 when we play them. I am hoping that our offensive and defensive lines hold up and we can escape with minor injuries.

I am not a fan of money games. I know it's a Million dollar payout but it has the potential to set your team back if injuries happen. Remember what happened at Notre Dame last year.
This is no way to look at a game. It's an opportunity... I would imagine the players welcome the challenge.

Reactions: bcvegaspt
Did not watch the game against Hawaii. Saw the highlights. UNLV have to win this one at home. Hawaii nearly pull it off on the road.

Did not watch the game against Hawaii. Saw the highlights. UNLV have to win this one at home. Hawaii nearly pull it off on the road.
Exactly Trip. Hawaii had a long way to travel. Hopefully the Reb’s will beat both Hawaii and Vandy at home.

Reactions: 220reb
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT