ADVERTISEMENT

Official Game Thread UNLV at Cal Game Thread

giphy.gif

Gonna be the same responses, excuses etc lmaoooooooooooooooo!

Reactions: RebelScrub
Sorry for not hooking up the link. It’s Sabbath day. No work for me. I earned it.

Couple of rough throws/decisions for Brumfield there during that drive. That counter toss corner route was open missed it by 10 yards. Checkdown was fine. That avoiding the safety blitz was nice, but the throw needed to come out one beat earlier. The 4th down play he had the TE/Slot open for a first down back to the right but never looked that way, then left the pocket early (and if he stays we probably get a illegal hands to the face call) and then really left late if he was going to run.

Nice response for the defense getting the ball back. Now we really need to run the ball a bit, it's finally paying off having a big back. Need to start wearing out those front 7 even further and it will slow the pass rush in the 4th quarter.

Reactions: j. spilotro
Heading into the 4th, down by 6 … with the ball near midfield.

All things considered with that first half, you take this position right now. Got a chance later in the game … some big plays needed but they have a shot.

Reactions: ljurich
The defense has been playing their ass off. You need your offensive-minded coach to do better than 0-9 on third down and 1 for 3 on 4th down. Some of that is down to execution--but I argue that execution is generally an extension of coaching. Lets run the ball now and give Brumfield easy passes.