ADVERTISEMENT

TKM still undecided

guess she stayin...hasnt been any movement from jessup...what, she quits and 250 ad's call us? great planning ahead...unless its under the table

Bringing in $10m from the Fertitta's is a bit of a game changer, and may be a reason to rethink a lot of the criticism. I'm just sayin'...

Bringing in $10m from the Fertitta's is a bit of a game changer, and may be a reason to rethink a lot of the criticism. I'm just sayin'...
It doesn't matter how or why the program gets the money, just that the money comes. I think most here fully realized that this was well known long ago. Hire Sanchez, he will be backed by the Fertitta's to a decent degree. It's one thing if the guy cannot coach and you're being paid to take a bum friend... But the guy has been impressive even without the Fertitta's donation.

I'm no TMK fan and yes there were things in the works long ago.... But she still had to have the guts to hire a HS head coach. Yeah, maybe it was easy given the money that was gonna follow, given UNLV's football history and high level of apathy. But HS guys aren't hired to head in CFB. Ultimately, she did have to stamp it.

That in itself doesn't undo the bad. But things are usually always shades of gray, not as one sided as people think. (In other words, there's almost always good with bad or bad with good.... Except in the case of Maxson, Harter, Booke, Finfrock, etc).

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT