ADVERTISEMENT

O.T. Golf

JAGERVEGAS

Retired Number
Dec 7, 2009
Mark/Battle Born
Looking for peeps who wants to golf on a regular basis. There’s usually my daughter, her boyfriend and myself. I don’t really work, she’s a Doctor and her boyfriend works for Stryker Medical Technology Company. I could golf three, four or five days a week but they can‘t due to work. I use to golf 25 years ago and picked it back up last year.

I golf at Eagle Crest Executive Course and at Angel Park ( 4 total courses ) where I’m a member at both. Prices range from 20.00-43.00 depending on if it’s 9 or 18 holes and the tee off times. Handicap is 20 on the longer courses and I’m getting better the more I golf so far. I’m looking to improve 1-2 strokes per month on any of the longer courses- I just want to be consistent. I use a cart on the par 3 12 hole at Angel Park due to both knee being replaced in 2021 and carts are included on all the 18 holes. So if your at least better then me let me know, it’s fun and totally aggravating at the same time [roll] I usually go around 10-11am maybe earlier when it gets hotter

Mark
If interested send me a message, does this site have a direct message feature? If not just reply below/

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT