ADVERTISEMENT

Ticket Sales for 2023

Rebel1986

Rebel Legend
Feb 25, 2011
Las Vegas
I have notice that UNLV ticket sales for next season appear to be significantly better than at the same point last spring. I don't believe UNLV had more than four sections (not including the student sections) that were sold out through the entire season. So far for 2023 they already have 5 sections shown as sold out on the UNLV ticket site.

Last edited:
People are noticing that UNLV is not effing around anymore. We put up good money for our coaching staff.

Honestly Petrino probably moved the needle the most.

I have notice that UNLV ticket sales for next season appear to be significantly better than at the same point last spring. I don't believe UNLV had more than four sections (not including the student sections) that were sold out through the entire season. So far for 2023 they already have 5 sections shown as sold out on the UNLV ticket site.
Im curious if UNLV is just holding back tickets, which they would release later on.

Either way, I think the quality of coaches will bring more people out. Some splash transfers and recruits sure would help with this as well.

I doubt they hold back tickets but season tricker holders from 2022 have until spring to repurchase for 2023. Those are held until then and wouldn’t be up for sale.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT