ADVERTISEMENT

Line ‘em up: Predictions and Game Thread Predictions for UNT

Last year's game? I bet you we lose. I'll give you great odds!

UTSA is real good squad, hands down. You have to respect that in 12 years they are program you have to acknowledge as a good football program!

Did I miss something? Are we playing San Antonio (UTSA) instead of North Texas (UNT).
No. OP is thinking of the wrong school from last year‘s schedule. We are 2.5 pt favorites against N. Texas. Should be a good game, but one that UNLV needs to win if they want to show that they are improved. I’m going to say they take care of business.

UNLV 34-24

It’s North Texas. Two totally different schools. We last played them in the Heart of Dallas Bowl. The Reb’s should win this one.

"The UNLV Rebels aren’t a very good team, and playing at home hasn’t helped them over the years. In fact, this will be just the 10th time since 2017 UNLV has been favored in a game. This line doesn’t make much sense to me. Give me North Texas and the points in a game it could easily win outright." - Sports Chat

This guy doesn't know squat.

Rebs 30
UNT 21

"The UNLV Rebels aren’t a very good team, and playing at home hasn’t helped them over the years. In fact, this will be just the 10th time since 2017 UNLV has been favored in a game. This line doesn’t make much sense to me. Give me North Texas and the points in a game it could easily win outright." - Sports Chat

This guy doesn't know squat.

Rebs 30
UNT 21
The North Texas Mean Joe Greene’s started out as -1.5 favorites and it quickly got bet to UNLV -2.5. The sharps don’t bet to lose.

You mean texas state from nessary roughness?

Back when texas state wasn't an actual school lol.

Their qb is really old I've heard, he also likes to travel through time and inhabit other people's bodies
When I was in the crazy house, this Sudanese woman I was talking to, said I was possessed TWICE. She was the master manipulator of the unit.

It’s a Texas team. Their high schoolers could beat us easily..

I got The green machine by 3 TD’s..

It’s a Texas team. Their high schoolers could beat us easily..

I got The green machine by 3 TD’s..
Heck half our team is from Texas. Hopefully fans make a difference in this game. Basically a pick 'em but we got home field advantage if people show up and make some noise.
Rebels 31
Bad guys 27
We're playing on a fast track the total should go over.

Reactions: RebelScrub
34-20 Rebs.

If they hold them to 20 points it would be pretty significant.

1) Their offense is decent, they can run the ball well.

2) It would be 3 straight games holding opponents under 24 in a game.. I'm sure they've done it before, but it feels like its been awhile.

They hold them to under 24 and win the game, I might change my prediction from 5-7 and just miss bowl eligibility to 6-6 and bowling.

Would be 2-1 with 4 winnable games left.

SJSU, UNM, UH and Reno

And

Two games that looked really difficult at the start of the year seem less now, in SDSU and Utah State.. Neither has looked sharp early on.

Last edited:
I said this before and I still think it holds true. We had to beat either Cal or North Texas to have a chance at bowl eligibility. So I think this is a must win if we want a chance to go to a bowl game this year.
I think this will be a very close game and come down to the last possession to see who wins.
24-21

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT