ADVERTISEMENT

NFL Playoffs 2024

really sucks being a Dallas Cowboy Fan..

Hoping to drag down our fellow rival, the Philly Eagles down with us

@reagan21
I barely texted last night. Our coordinator situation is a disaster. Wasting too 3 offensive talent on Brian Johnson. Defense (although banged up) has no idea where to be on the field.

Overhaul please.

I’m not firmly cemented in my opinion that Bill Bellichek hired non-ego guys on his staff who ran his schemes and didn’t question the team emperor. (Tom Brady didn’t hurt either) they just shut their mouth and did what they were told. EVERY COORDINATOR from New England failed as a HC. it’s sad when Lovie Smith is the most successful. Patricia should never be allowed within 30 miles of Philadelphia. Desai should be relegated to high school football. What a Waste of a season.

Reactions: Bullmastiff 1
I barely texted last night. Our coordinator situation is a disaster. Wasting too 3 offensive talent on Brian Johnson. Defense (although banged up) has no idea where to be on the field.

Overhaul please.

I’m not firmly cemented in my opinion that Bill Bellichek hired non-ego guys on his staff who ran his schemes and didn’t question the team emperor. (Tom Brady didn’t hurt either) they just shut their mouth and did what they were told. EVERY COORDINATOR from New England failed as a HC. it’s sad when Lovie Smith is the most successful. Patricia should never be allowed within 30 miles of Philadelphia. Desai should be relegated to high school football. What a Waste of a season.
Bill O'Brien is actually a good coach (he sucks as GM) but he got two playoff appearances and a win with Brian Hoyer and Brock Osweiller as his QB's. Then did well with Watson. Plus the Penn St turnaround.

Reactions: dcut03

Overhaul please.

Overhaul please.

Dude who do you guy have for next week. Rooting for Utah State player Jordan Love!!

would love to see the lions or Bills finally get one.
Dude the lions would be sweet. I was in high school when they went on that magical run in the early 90’s... I’m going to a lady Rebel basketball game but I’ll watch the late game.

That run by Josh Allen was insane, I’ll be rooting for him as well.

I’ll root for anyone that has played in the MWC.

Reactions: LuvMeSomeRebs
The Scrub Jinx continues. I was rooting for the Bills but I was at church. They freakin lost!!

The Scrub Jinx continues. I was rooting for the Bills but I was at church. They freakin lost!!
heads GIF

Reactions: RebelScrub
Bills coach called for 4th and 2 play in his own 40 yards line while there were 11+minutes left in the 4th quarter. Huge error IMO. Buff on down by 3 at that time.
That was one of the dumbest play calls I have ever seen it reeked of desperation. They were saved by a very lucky play so it didn't hurt them. But then lost anyway. The Bills will always be the Bills just like the Jets will always be the Jets.

Bills fan here.

I agree that the fake punt was a total head scratcher, but the Chiefs only had 10 men on the field so for some odd reason they thought a direct snap to Damar Hamlin would exploit that, then he ran right up the gut. Just dumb.

I missed that play, but the Bills had a long, time eating drive at the end of the game, couldn't get a TD, then of course missing the FG.
That play didn't affect the outcome of the game more than not scoring on that last drive. They had it and couldn't convert.

Dude the lions would be sweet. I was in high school when they went on that magical run in the early 90’s... I’m going to a lady Rebel basketball game but I’ll watch the late game.

That run by Josh Allen was insane, I’ll be rooting for him as well.

I’ll root for anyone that has played in the MWC.
Now that the Bills are out, go Lions!

The Bills have Josh from the MWC obviously, but also Khalil Shakir from BSU, he's a stud.

Our rookie phenom TE Dalton Kincaid went to Utah, but he's a Las Vegas kid, born and raised, went to Faith Lutheran.

The Bills have Josh from the MWC obviously, but also Khalil Shakir from BSU, he's a stud.

Our rookie phenom TE Dalton Kincaid went to Utah, but he's a Las Vegas kid, born and raised, went to Faith Lutheran.
My cousin is the school nurse of Faith Lutheran. Nice School located on Hualapai near Charleston.

can players declare for the draft and if they don’t get drafted, can they come back?

I don’t want to jinx the Lions. Go lions/baltimore SB would be insane!!

Absolutely loving how this Lions team is playing. 49ers have no answer. That Lions's defense is sick. Love everything about it.

About the worse SB I can remember... hearing non-stop about how great Purdy is and the Swift/Kelce Mahomes stuff for 2 weeks knowing Lions and Bill's both blew opportunities to be there...barf
So sick of the Chiefs, and the Seahawks are my #2 team so you know how I feel about the Niners. The Swift/Kelce stuff is going to be extremely nauseating. Barf indeed.

Missed the last game..

And the scrub jinx super continues.

Go hanka chiefs.

Detroit really gave that game away with some luck sprinkled in. Meanwhile Lamar isn't a winner. Another pedestrian playoff performance.

Two best teams are in SB not sure how it sucks apart from Usher as the HT show. Come on Vegas, do better than that. It should also be a virtual Niner home game.

Missed the last game..

And the scrub jinx super continues.

Go hanka chiefs.
It doesn’t matter to me, I have no horse unless I bet it.

But KC is kind of Dukey to me. A whole lot of whining about officiating. A cucky GOAT tight end led on a leash by a glammy girlfriend to where her and her body of a 12 year old boy are the face of the franchise - and he’s making a ton of money peddling Trumps Toxic Tonic.

So based on that alone, go Niners but I really don’t give AF either.

Two best teams are in SB not sure how it sucks apart from Usher as the HT show. Come on Vegas, do better than that. It should also be a virtual Niner home game.
Should have done a collage of Vegas Bands..from Slaughter, Killers,Panic at the Disco.

Dang I’m old, I was in high school when Urrrrrsher came out.

I wonder what the color scheme will be since they both have familiar colors. All gold vs Yellow.

I can’t believe I’m rooting for the Quiefs. They have yellow in their colors and yellow is part of the 🇵🇭 .

Reactions: LVRebel2000
It doesn’t matter to me, I have no horse unless I bet it.

But KC is kind of Dukey to me. A whole lot of whining about officiating. A cucky GOAT tight end led on a leash by a glammy girlfriend to where her and her body of a 12 year old boy are the face of the franchise - and he’s making a ton of money peddling Trumps Toxic Tonic.

So based on that alone, go Niners but I really don’t give AF either.
She just signed a deal for taylor swift Chiefs stuff. The deep fake pictures of her are hilarious.

She just signed a deal for taylor swift Chiefs stuff. The deep fake pictures of her are hilarious.
I’d bet that there are a lot of KC longtime fans that just want her to disappear.

At a much lesser level, it was like Harter hoisting trophies, kissing players at introductions (they all HATED that, so cringe to them) and just basking in a limelight that she had nothing to do with. It’s gross.

As a long time Niners fan, we got a little lucky but that veteran playoff experience helped turn the tide in that game and helped us not give up. Should be a good game. The 49ers are practicing at the Fertita Football Complex.

• Wow
As a long time Niners fan, we got a little lucky but that veteran playoff experience helped turn the tide in that game and helped us not give up. Should be a good game. The 49ers are practicing at the Fertita Football Complex.
I remember when the 9ers had Joe Montana, Steve Young and Steve DeBerg. What a stacked team.

Mcafferey is a freakin’ beast from the last 3 plays that I have ever watched.

Aiyuk is good too so is Kerry or George Kittle.

Does that mean the Chiefs practicing at the Raiders' facility.

Talk about blasphemous!

Unless... they plan on recording everything. Tom Brady is a part of the organization, so that could make sense, lol.

Yeah. Chiefs are out in Henderson.

Grew up watching football in the late 80's/early 90's and I am from Montana. So Joe Montana was easy to root for and they were winning Super Bowls left and right. Its been a fun team to follow all these years but we need a Super Bowl. 30 years is way to long.

Talk about blasphemous!

Unless... they plan on recording everything. Tom Brady is a part of the organization, so that could make sense, lol.

Blasphemous unless you hate the Raiders like I do and find it absolute glorious...

Yes I am petty like that.

Talk about blasphemous!

Yes, predetermined. Home team for game (AFC this year) practices at the home team's facility. Visiting team gets in this case UNLV.

Dude the weather is freakin’ gorgeous!! Doesn’t that give the chiefs the advantage if they are practicing indoors!

Oh yeah..4 ads on my Facebook feed showing swift and Kelce kissing each other.

Like f’n really?

Yeah. Chiefs are out in Henderson.

Grew up watching football in the late 80's/early 90's and I am from Montana. So Joe Montana was easy to root for and they were winning Super Bowls left and right. Its been a fun team to follow all these years but we need a Super Bowl. 30 years is way to long.
Tell that to UNLV basketball!

• Haha
Reactions: ljurich
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT