ADVERTISEMENT

Game Uniform...

RedCannon

UNLV Hall of Fame
Jan 7, 2006
Austin, TX
CRYkQgfUYAAcRGf.jpg

Knit picking here but wish the would have gone red helmets for TV game. A little flashier. Although Fresno typically wears red helmets so maybe to avoid confusion they went with silver.

Knit picking here but wish the would have gone red helmets for TV game. A little flashier. Although Fresno typically wears red helmets so maybe to avoid confusion they went with silver.

Yea- speaking of being on TV...
My only wish for this combo is that we represented "Las Vegas" with the white pants. National TV- put Vegas out there
At least it's on the helmets, which I'm sure they'll have a shot or two of.

Last edited:
Yea- speaking of being on TV...
My only wish for this combo is that we represented "Las Vegas" with the white pants. National TV- put Vegas out there
At least it's on the helmets, which I'm sure they'll have a shot or two of.
Maybe they were waiting for a donation that didn't come! If the "somebodies" in LV want to see the "Las Vegas" pants on national TV, they can cough up a contribution to the indoor practice facility fund. I'm sure coach would be happy to oblige!

Since we're talking unis and knitpicking I'll add this. I wish we had grey tops/bottoms to throw in the mix. I know a lot of teams use a white pants/color top combo for home games, but that just doesn't feel right for us (maybe just because I haven't seen it). Despite the fact that our jerseys for the past 5 years have been pretty vanilla, I like the red top, grey bottom combo that was our go-to choice for home games. I think a slightly-darker grey bottom with the new red jerseys would be perfect for our scarlet and grey Rebels.

Since we're talking unis and knitpicking I'll add this. I wish we had grey tops/bottoms to throw in the mix. I know a lot of teams use a white pants/color top combo for home games, but that just doesn't feel right for us (maybe just because I haven't seen it). Despite the fact that our jerseys for the past 5 years have been pretty vanilla, I like the red top, grey bottom combo that was our go-to choice for home games. I think a slightly-darker grey bottom with the new red jerseys would be perfect for our scarlet and grey Rebels.
I am just glad we have options. I was/am a huge fan of the all grey uniforms from the last few years.

I actually thought our last uniforms were way better than anything we had under Sanford. They weren't particularly flashy but had nice classic feel to them.

If Sanchez has any say there will be some more new uniforms to add into the mix for next year.

As for a darker grey, not our traditional colors which I would hate, but then again when was the last time Oregon wore their actual colors. Tennesse recently did an all dark grey uniform that looked really good in my opinion.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT