ADVERTISEMENT

In-Game Thread Rebs vs Boise

The playcall on 3rd down was terrible. You bring in 2 big linemen to block and show them that we are running...

Reactions: mwsn7022012
Maiava you run like a baby deer who’s trying to mimic running like a penguin

He's not natural runner.

Game over. The whole secondary better be over recruited.

Nothing wrong with 9 and 4

Our defense is just getting burned by 5-10 yards each pass.. like we aren't even close to their recieving group

It’s like he doesn’t care. I’m not saying he doesn’t, but he’s sure playing like it.
He doesn’t … that was weak sauce. Shows a lot. Game on the line, season on the line and he goes down like that? Gotta question things with that effort. Sorry. That’s just the way I see it. He has talent, played great as a freshman, was on most of the year, had his share of boneheaded mistakes … and that effort just then on 4th …. Awful. Should have fought tooth and nail and goes down like a house of cards. Pathetic.

We got better special teams than they do and that's it. White the exception.

Is this on Scherer or does our secondary just suck that bad?
Both. I've never been a fan of giving 15 yard cushions with passing games today as quick as recievers and QBs are. Yet we do it constantly and then when we pressure their QB, our DBs and Safetys are just watching guts run by them.

If De Jesus can get past that slow kicker and scores a TD on that kickoff, this might have been different. He lacks the second gear to take it to the house. Thats happened multiple times this season.
I’ve noticed that too. He gets to the second level and then falls down instead of making the last man miss.

Is this on Scherer or does our secondary just suck that bad?
Most games this year the secondary had given up ONE (per game) blown bone headed bomb TD. Sadly this game we’ve given up a bunch. It’s awesome that we’ve really shown up to play today.

A combo of both.

I think it’s very possible that the CB and safeties coaches get replaced.
Why?

The guys playing the position for us aren’t that good or smart and you have to hide that by playing a “shell” type D in coverage.

The players need to be better on the back end and maybe a scheme adjustment is needed by coaches to fool the QB but the players on the backend aren’t dawgs, they are duds!

If De Jesus can get past that slow kicker and scores a TD on that kickoff, this might have been different. He lacks the second gear to take it to the house. Thats happened multiple times this season.
Why he tried to cut back is beyond me. Run straight, make the kicker make the tackle.

It is very possible that Akeem Davis and Magazu get replaced. Davis carries himself like hes a supersar and has always been about flash instead of substance....

Reactions: mwsn7022012
Hmm. Revaluation time if we end 9-5 with a bowl loss. Reevaluation in terms of how good the team actually is….then go from there. And then what if you start the next season with a couple of losses? Hmm. Just sayin.

Hmm. Revaluation time if we end 9-5 with a bowl loss. Reevaluation in terms of how good the team actually is….then go from there. And then what if you start the next season with a couple of losses? Hmm. Just sayin.
This is just facts.

We beat bad or faltering teams, with the exception of Wyoming!

This next week will show and reveal a lot. I posted that the portal is portaling for a reason. We will see if what I heard was true. I hope not, but Idk anymore.

Reactions: CRhodes1983
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT