ADVERTISEMENT

In-Game Thread Rebs vs Boise

D didn’t look ready at all. The same thing has happened last few games to get going. Then we are down big after first quarter/early second and it’s hard to come back from. We got lucky vs AF but against better teams we can’t keep spotting these easy early scores

Excellent first drive. Unleash the offense. No need for conservative calling in this game.

Way to march it down there. They clearly were in 4 down territory there with running it on 3rd down.

D needs to get some life and stop over committing

I love what Vincent Davis has brought the back half of the season. I hope he gets the bulk of the carries with Jet Thomas spelling him. Lester for the short yardage situations. No Reese.

Some consistent pass rush and discipline with the back 4-5 guys would be nice!

Boise definitely looks like the stronger more physical team. Will be interesting to see how UNLV holds up as the game goes along,

No pass rush is going to kill us again. Hopefully we get a few things to Go our way

I’m not one for shitty play but someone needs to head hunt Jeanty after he went head first at the DB after crossing the goal line there.

Secondary has to be totally turnover in talent, they can't cover anyone

Someone needs to tell Boise St they are a dead and declining program, they look alive and well to me!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT