ADVERTISEMENT

In-Game Thread Rebs vs Boise

The refs aren't calling anything against Boise... it's not happening today.
If they can hold on edges and block guys in back they're going to have their way with us
It up to our COACHING staff to point that out.

If Maiava is going elsewhere after this game, good luck to him but these last 3 weeks of the season are games that we could get routed in! The bowl game depending on who we pull could be more of the same. If Marion is going elsewhere it ain’t going to be based on how we played last week, this week and in the bowl. If culture were that easy to change we wouldn’t let games like this happpen! We need a few more winning or bowl eligible seasons before we can say culture has changed!

Yeah 3 scores is probably asking too much given the defense. BSU better enjoy this bc our program is not going back. Hey recruit, you can play at Boise or in Vegas at Allegiant Stadium?

Are y'all more open to a portal QB now?
Only thing I dont like is I think Maiva is to slow for the RPO type of offense. I’m not against his passing game, he’s a freshman. He’s gonna make some mistakes, but overall he’s been solid all year.

JM doesn’t have it today. Pressure of the game. Freshman catching up to him. Thinking about jumping in the portal. Whatever it is he’s having a tough one today.

31 points is the most given up in a half in MWC championship game history. Glad we belong. Incredibly disappointing and on national TV no less.

Maiava sucked first half last week and bounced back in the second half. I do think we can score 21 in the second half.

Worried the defense won’t stop a single drive. We gambled on Green not doing much, pretty much were on with Jeanty … but Green is crushing us.

Reactions: 220reb
What's the hell with his club seats. People Go to the stadium to watch the game on t v?

Frustrating game but i do think we can be as good as this boise team sometime soon.

The Blue Smurfs are Not that good hence the 5 losses! We just picked the MW Championship game to play one of our worst games on both offense and especially defense! SMDFH

Maiava fumbled, giving up a sure 3-7 points. Threw a pick. Missed a wide open sure 7 where we got three. Just fundamental football gives you 10-14 more points.

They dropped a wide open bomb for a sure 7.

If Maiava makes the plays, even if the bomb is cashed in on, it’s a tight game.

As bad as Maiava has been … it’s not close to all on him. We aren’t tackling. We aren’t covering. The defense needs a few stops.

Maiava fumbled, giving up a sure 3-7 points. Threw a pick. Missed a wide open sure 7 where we got three. Just fundamental football gives you 10-14 more points.

They dropped a wide open bomb for a sure 7.

If Maiava makes the plays, even if the bomb is cashed in on, it’s a tight game.

As bad as Maiava has been … it’s not close to all on him. We aren’t tackling. We aren’t covering. The defense needs a few stops.
Yeah Maiva plays ok and it is a much different game. That said we still wouldn’t win. Our defense was exposed starting with that AF game in the first half.

We all know UNLV defense stinks, the MWC is horrible conference, UNLV one of worst to title game in s yr, give Odom 3 yrs UNLV will be top food chain in MWC. Arroyo couldn't coach, Odom made UNLV 9 win team, this is gravy for 40 plus yrs of garbage, enjoy it, just beginning!

Reactions: unlove
I’m not blaming refs for bad playmaking….but their suspect calls, man…..

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT