ADVERTISEMENT

In-Game Thread Rebs vs Boise

This next week will show and reveal a lot. I posted that the portal is portaling for a reason. We will see if what I heard was true. I hope not, but Idk anymore.
Getting benched in the 4th can't help...
But also the $$$ that flows in portal and the lure of success from good seasons makes fluidity in the portal and drives fans nuts

Let him have his moment lol its stupid to even float that idea.
You can't be afraid to make a change with maiava playing like that. That kind of play doesn't inspire your team. Saban made a change at the half of a national championship game and it worked.

I moved three times and am sitting in Boise seats..I did my damn part

I’m just laying fart bombs on their fans at this point.

We are definitely better than last year. We are just not. San jose state boise st and healthy air force good.

Watching the team quit is a wonderful signal to send the 31k record setting crowd……will totally show up to watch that product.

Watching the team quit is a wonderful signal to send the 31k record setting crowd……will totally show up to watch that product.
It happens every time, usually in basketball, when they are trending and getting some support. They lay an egg every time they get people to show up.

Regardless of how we won or why we won 9 games this year. This program is headed in a better direction. Now are recruiting should improve because of it and everyone can see the opportunity to win here and win big.

Reactions: bcvegaspt
Staff gotta hit the portal hard for defensive upgrades and OL. Offense in decent shape, can improve of course but they can move the ball. Defense was smoke and mirrors all season. Credit to the coaching staff and mostly weak opponents for not allowing our defense to lose games but at some point our defense was going to get exposed by better quality opponents. Tough to lose like we did but take a step back with the history of this program and this has been a damn great season. I know I’ve enjoyed it and for the first time I’m pumped for its future. Odom knows this program with its facilities and the city it can become dominant in conference and playing bowl games annually. The ceiling is very high. As long as Odom is at the helm we have a great shot at turning the program into a force. Clearly I’m very bullish on the program but I guarantee you when those BSU fans walked into Allegiant a few schat their pants understanding how hard it will be to keep UNLV behind them. Let’s go win a bowl game and take the next steps in the rise of UNLV Football.

Typical Rebel season under previous coaches and we’re a 3-4 win team. No championship. No bowl. Odom and his staff are the difference. The program has made tremendous strides in one year. Gotta keep it moving forward.

I sad way to finish the regular season in the conference championship just going through the motions. My expectation is that the coach staff will most likely stay intact or close to intact, and that they will figure out what needs to change to move UNLV up to the level we thought they were at until the last two games of the season.

Reactions: LVRebel2000
Just watched the game again. Although their line play on both sides was superior, it really came down to four plays. Two long Boise State completions on blown coverage. Two long passes to R. White that were way overthrown.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT