ADVERTISEMENT

Fri,25th Coaching Update

Rebel_Westgate

Walk On
Jan 9, 2016
As expected we move forward to finding our new head coach.

My family were at the clubhouse earlier suggesting that meetings were taking place coming from them talking to his family. It appears it being Good Friday it will be difficult to get much accomplished. However the major player involved is meeting today with UNLV and everyone tomorrow that I can confirm.

The #1 coach on the list now who everyone is very excited will be the target and I do expect nothing to get in the way from what I know. There are few other coaching candidates I was told early in the week UNLV was prepared to speak with and I expect that to occur in the next day or two.

As of now its quiet and I expect it to be so for the next while today.

The coach that #1 on the list I do now know met with UNLV supporters and members of the department last week. This is not being reported anywhere - but its 100% factual. This info was confirmed by multiple sources.

There is reports made public that UNLV will be meeting with a coach shortly. I will find out info but today is quite difficult to follow up on the matter due to it being Good Friday.

Stay tuned.

fhyi7VX.gif

I've got your back Westgate, but I have to admit if you're referring to Menzies, I have a hard time believing he has been or is UNLV's 1st choice. I'm casting a write in vote for Bryce Drew from Valpo. Who's with me?

Reactions: Doneoett
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT