ADVERTISEMENT

Spambots

I have seen no such recent speculation. There is an ESPN article on the ACC girding their loins to fight the FSU/Clemson lawsuit (link below). That league isn't going anywhere. The Big-12 doesn't want us. That was made clear a year ago and nothing has changed. The way I see it, the Big-12 likely will just hunker down and watch the ACC mess. 4 new teams along with the 4 last year? And I don't have any interest in a coast to coast league. Period.

My opinion remains unchanged. The Alaska Air PacWest-14. If we don't get that done, then the Pac-2 waits until we are even riper roadkill and beg the MW to take us, losing $30M in BBall money in the process (as of 7/1/26)

Also - anyone here subscribe to the Athletic? I want to know what is in the new article about us (Link #2)

In general, what did the second article say? It's paywalled.
Reactions: LVRebel2000

Spambots

Hey @Loyal Coug1 what do you think of the speculation out there about the remaining PAC2 joining with some ACC teams to go into the Big 12? It would almost end up being a full Big12/Pac12 merger other than the few B1G teams and the snobby schools in the bay area.
I have seen no such recent speculation. There is an ESPN article on the ACC girding their loins to fight the FSU/Clemson lawsuit (link below). That league isn't going anywhere. The Big-12 doesn't want us. That was made clear a year ago and nothing has changed. The way I see it, the Big-12 likely will just hunker down and watch the ACC mess. 4 new teams along with the 4 last year? And I don't have any interest in a coast to coast league. Period.

My opinion remains unchanged. The Alaska Air PacWest-14. If we don't get that done, then the Pac-2 waits until we are even riper roadkill and beg the MW to take us, losing $30M in BBall money in the process (as of 7/1/26)

Also - anyone here subscribe to the Athletic? I want to know what is in the new article about us (Link #2)

ADVERTISEMENT

Filter

ADVERTISEMENT