ADVERTISEMENT

Brewer Season Prediction

Agree with almost all of this.
We went on a road trip a long long time ago with that guy.
Reactions: LVRebel2000

Ohio St. 20 Million in NIL

OSU was only 4th or 5th in the Big 10 NIL race until this time depending on whose figures you use. Michigan was a 16.5 million when OSU was at around 10 million--trailing not just Michigan but Penn State, Indiana, and arguably Michigan State. MIchigan's dominance in the B1G overlays very cleanly with them having the NIL lead in the conference. OSU finally got their program running.
If Indiana paying that much, I fire everyone, I know hoops is king, but there in bobby knight syndrome on how good they are now!

QBs Who’s in the lead?

So I don't have any real inside info, just get bored and twitter mine and look for clues. Seems like Hajj-Malik has a big lead with leadership and has shown a pretty good grasp of the offense and shown better-than-expected accuracy throwing the ball. I can't verify the veracity of anything--it's just hearsay analysis, but @reblife702 isn't the only person that thinks HMW will be starting week one.

Of course, things can change when there is competition. Some people wilt under the pressure of true competition.
To be transparent, HMW is in the lead as of this posting, but we think Sluka will start game 1. Sluka has not had the true opportunity to show his talent but will be able to do so once camp opens. HMW is a great leader, especially in the community, but that was his plan from beginning. He is making it hard for the coaches to turn away from him. We dont think that will be enough. Sluka is catching up in terms of leadership; he just doesnt publicize it on social media.

OSU was only 4th or 5th in the Big 10 NIL race until this time depending on whose figures you use. Michigan was a 16.5 million when OSU was at around 10 million--trailing not just Michigan but Penn State, Indiana, and arguably Michigan State. Michigan's dominance in the B1G overlays very cleanly with them having the NIL lead in the conference. OSU finally got their program running.
As they keep increasing the cost of sports, more and more schools will drop out of the arms race, which in the long term with slowly but surely eat away at college sports for most schools, leaving a small group of super powers. How long before college football fans will start looking at them as professional teams, which would make them all bottom feeders compared to the NFL. I can see in the long run that beyond the specific school fans, more casual fans will migrate to the higher level professional league of the NFL.

QBs Who’s in the lead?

So I don't have any real inside info, just get bored and twitter mine and look for clues. Seems like Hajj-Malik has a big lead with leadership and has shown a pretty good grasp of the offense and shown better-than-expected accuracy throwing the ball. I can't verify the veracity of anything--it's just hearsay analysis, but @reblife702 isn't the only person that thinks HMW will be starting week one.

Of course, things can change when there is competition. Some people wilt under the pressure of true competition.
Odds are that there is enough experience and ability with the existing QB's that at least one will come out and have a good August. As long as we can find one serviceable QB, then I can see UNLV having a good season.

OSU was only 4th or 5th in the Big 10 NIL race until this time depending on whose figures you use. Michigan was a 16.5 million when OSU was at around 10 million--trailing not just Michigan but Penn State, Indiana, and arguably Michigan State. MIchigan's dominance in the B1G overlays very cleanly with them having the NIL lead in the conference. OSU finally got their program running.

QBs Who’s in the lead?

This is ridiculous what is UNLV at 2 Million maybe?
I hope Michigan kicks their ass again.
But the tradition of the Pac 10...

Oh, we can earn enough to pay out $20M in NIL?

We always considered ourselves Midwesterners... sorta.

Keylan Boone

He is still a good player, so it would help the team if he stays, but if doesn't make his mind up real soon, they should just go ahead and release him from the school without a scholarship for next season so they can find a replacement.
He is not currently taking up a scholarship at UNLV and he is not the one deciding if he still has any eligibility remaining.

QBs Who’s in the lead?

When does practice start for next season or has it started already?
I think officials start on 7/31? Maybe I’m wrong. It wouldn’t be the first time.

If I was a workout/practice onlooker the way I could tell who was in the lead would be to tally and see who gets the least, “are you f**king stupid?” glares from Marion after a play.

A lot OT, but I’m going through some sh*t right now. If you’re into prayers or good vibes.

Reagan,
Yesterday was a yearly communal fast day on the Jewish calendar. In Salt Lake City, I prayed for your wife, you and your extended family. May G-d bless all of you with good health.
Dude. Thanks. We needed it. We broke the news to the 4 kids last night.

I’m feeling better than I did on Monday. My wife has a rough hill to climb and I’m just hoping I can be that rock for her.
ADVERTISEMENT

Filter

ADVERTISEMENT