ADVERTISEMENT
  • Rebel_Luv
    Rebel_Luv replied to the thread Kevin should be ashamed:.
    Y\ Yea, seems like CKK and people still on board with him are running out of excuses. RAN OUT IMO! I dont see any end of the tunnel...
  • Bullmastiff 1
    Bullmastiff 1 replied to the thread Kool Aid.
    He is the worst. And. I apologize.
  • Bullmastiff 1
    Much like the portal, trying to figure out how much eligibility a player has with a Covid year, NIL and realignment this makes my head...
  • dcut03
    dcut03 replied to the thread Kevin should be ashamed:.
    I agree. But using Odom as an example that the idea of slow growth being a sham doesn't make sense. He has a somewhat unique approach...
  • RebelScrub
    Let’s get that trash talk going!!
  • R
    rebeltob replied to the thread Tyrin Jones Thoughts?.
    Kruger won't be here next year and neither will this kid.
  • Rebel_Luv
    Rebel_Luv replied to the thread Way OT ….
    This is premium content. Please subscribe to view.
  • reagan21
    reagan21 replied to the thread UNLV +7 vs Kansas.
    Agree. Will have to control the game through short and intermediate routes with our skill players in space. Take shots down field 4-5...
  • reagan21
    reagan21 replied to the thread UNLV +7 vs Kansas.
    Had they beat Illinois, I'd agree.
  • reagan21
    reagan21 replied to the thread Kool Aid.
    Thanks, Bull.... After quitting Twitter in 2022 and cutting out local sportstalk radio from my life I had forgotten Adam Hill existed...
  • M
    The article said something that I thought was wrong. I thought the poach penalty (Withdrawal Fees) ended August 1, 2025 because they...
  • Couev
    Couev replied to the thread Tyrin Jones Thoughts?.
    He's a lot closer to Pape N'Diaye than Chris Wood as far as body composition. I did end up finding one wing 3 he put up--he has a low...
  • WarthogRebel
    WarthogRebel replied to the thread Tyrin Jones Thoughts?.
    The few minutes of tape we see shows he has a good basketball body, good height, can run and seems coordinated. That's more than we've...
  • bcvegaspt2
    bcvegaspt2 replied to the thread UNLV +7 vs Kansas.
    He's listed on the depth chart but with "Or" and another player listed with him.
  • WarthogRebel
    WarthogRebel replied to the thread Way OT ….
    This is premium content. Please subscribe to view.
  • M
    Masked_rebel replied to the thread UNLV +7 vs Kansas.
    Yes, we will need to throw to keep KU from stacking the box. They have alot of confidence in Dotson and Bryant at Corner and commit 8...
  • Couev
    Couev replied to the thread Tyrin Jones Thoughts?.
    I don't know, I don't have enough data to evaluate--but he doesn't really pop on AAU tournament highlights where he's posting up a 6'4"...
  • Gator 82
    Arrogance is what killed the PAC 12 and arrogance is what is going to comeback and bite WSU and OSU in the ass if they’re not careful...
  • dcut03
    dcut03 replied to the thread UNLV +7 vs Kansas.
    I was surprised how good Kansas defense was after their games. Sure they played a team maybe worse than Utah tech in game 1. But defense...
  • UMLV
    UMLV replied to the thread Cost.
    Most games, I pop into Generations Kitchen on Valley View for a spicy poke bowl and I bring a weed vape, so no buying food or alcohol...
  • Bullmastiff 1
    Bullmastiff 1 replied to the thread Oregon State v UNLV.
    I don't think Oregon is nearly as good as last year. But.. I know the Idaho score looked close but it wasn't a close game. The...
  • RebelScrub
    RebelScrub replied to the thread Tyrin Jones Thoughts?.
    You tell us. Is he good or does he suck?
  • Rosegreen1
    Not a fan of the commish she is not forward thinking and got played by two schools in the PNW. Sad!
  • Rebel1986
    Rebel1986 replied to the thread Cost.
    Good and drink? Is that good and plenty you are talking about?
  • Rebel1986
    Rebel1986 replied to the thread UNLV +7 vs Kansas.
    UNLV only tried one pass in the second half of the Utah Tech game, and I only think they tried a handful in the second half against...
  • ADVERTISEMENT

Filter

ADVERTISEMENT