ADVERTISEMENT

Win out and Bowl Game?

UNLVWINS

Lottery Pick
May 14, 2005
Do you guys think the Reb’s can win out? All 4 of the last games are winnable. Do you think we could go to a bowl game?

I saw somewhere today it's at around 45% we make a bowl. If we win this Saturday I think the answer is a definite YES we make a bowl. The question is can we get two more wins before the Reno game? I don't think there is anyway we would lose that game if it meant going to a bowl.

Do you guys think the Reb’s can win out? All 4 of the last games are winnable. Do you think we could go to a bowl game?

It’s UNLV football..

Umm no.

I think it is possible, I just don't know that it's necessarily likely. Pick up wins these next two weeks to close out the home campaign and see where we're at. New Mexico looks to me like a major hill to climb on the road.. if their offense is still effective.

I do know that they play Texas A&M before they play us on a short week (but we have a Friday game before, so it's a normal week in length).... so maybe that will help us.

We are a better team. I will definitely eat crow. The season turned around when Stanton got to play. I will not give credit to the coaching staff because if Armani doesn’t get injured I am not sure we win these games.

Fair enough.

For the record, I've eaten PLENTY of crow. I'm something of a crow connoisseur.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT