ADVERTISEMENT

We just lost a commit

I think it’s Chad Otutu which in my opinion would be a huge loss for us. The kid really showed out this year and recently just took a visit and got offered by Arizona which is where I think he lands…

Reactions: LVRebel2000
Probably
I think it’s Chad Otutu which in my opinion would be a huge loss for us. The kid really showed out this year and recently just took a visit and got offered by Arizona which is where I think he lands…
Melvin Laster doesn’t mention that he’s a UNLV commit anymore.

• Sad
We need better OL and DL and that’s just a start, this team needs to get better at every position! Keep recruiting the portal Coach Odom so we improve. The D was smoke and mirrors and the offense needs to be able to produce against the Boise State’s of the football world. This guy was a good get but now he is gone, so replace him from the portal!

Last edited:
We need better OL and DL and that’s just start, this team needs to get better at every position! Keep recruiting the portal Coach Odom so we improve. The D was smoke and mirrors and the offense needs to be able to produce against the Boise State’s of the football world. This guy was a good get but now he is gone, so replace him from the portal!
Absolutely! Don't forget the QB, RB, FB, WR, TE, LB, CB, Safeties, Kicker, Punter, Returners, and Long snapper! Need improvement everywhere!

Reactions: Bullmastiff 1
Maybe, I'm not so sure about that. On the surface it's super logical ...
A week to find a new program is risky for any player. As for Brumfield, the only reason he would stay is if he wanted to be a coach and learn Marion’s offense more. Become the QB coach next year etc. He already has the recruiting talent to keep guys together.

BUT I think he wants to give being a starting QB another shot, another shot at going pro etc.

A week to find a new program is risky for any player. As for Brumfield, the only reason he would stay is if he wanted to be a coach and learn Marion’s offense more. Become the QB coach next year etc. He already has the recruiting talent to keep guys together.

BUT I think he wants to give being a starting QB another shot, another shot at going pro etc.
I think you might be onto something … the first part.

If you're Doug and there's no market for you at QB, why would you enter the portal.. you have a scholarship, with his size he could transition to WR easily... maybe he's not a starter, but I don't see anyone is adding Doug to start- no market
Good point, he could put on weight and be an interesting TE option.

Hope all is well for him and his family. Perhaps if circumstances change for him down the road he can transfer.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT