ADVERTISEMENT

Got our QB

So if it is Mallik Williams, any incite on what people think? I'm terrible at 'grading' and really enjoy reading people's takes on players.

Anyone remember that Juco QB that was offered a few weeks ago? What happened there, I thought he had some real moxie and leadership. Plays unafraid for his size.

In terms of Hajj, he looked the part vs North Carolina so he can play at this level, certainly in the MWC.

On a visit to UNR right now; i think he ends up there.
Anyone remember that Juco QB that was offered a few weeks ago? What happened there, I thought he had some real moxie and leadership. Plays unafraid for his size.

In terms of Hajj, he looked the part vs North Carolina so he can play at this level, certainly in the MWC.

Reactions: Rosegreen1
Committed last night. Should go public soon. I'm not happy with it because I think we could have gone bigger. I have no idea if we will get another qb to compete with him.
Any chance Brumfield stays now that he knows his competition played for a barely D1 school?

Reactions: LVRebel2000
Why do you want another useless QB?
I would rather get a significant upgrade but if this is our presumed starter I can’t even imagine what the backup will be. Bethune Cookman have a QB in the portal? At least DM knows the offense compared to some of these scrubs.

I would rather get a significant upgrade but if this is our presumed starter I can’t even imagine what the backup will be. Bethune Cookman have a QB in the portal? At least DM knows the offense compared to some of these scrubs.
The starter will be whoever Marion brings in and or the freshman class. DB isn't going to be on roster or at least not as a QB. We just have to hope these QBs come in and slot into Marion's scheme exactly how they need to

Reactions: RRebel
Committed last night. Should go public soon. I'm not happy with it because I think we could have gone bigger. I have no idea if we will get another qb to compete with him.
I’m hearing they’re still looking for another. Most likely a post spring ball transfer portal QB. Not a fan of putting so much hope into pure spring speculation.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT