ADVERTISEMENT

Watching today's game

dcut03

Rebel Legend
Gold Member
Jun 16, 2011
So I did a test and downloaded the Pac 12 Now app. I use Hulu for live TV, but have AT&T for internet. Hulu doesn't carry Pac 12 network.

According to the PAc 12 network website your TV carrier must have PAC 12 network to stream PAC 12 now. However I was able to get it to work without having that. It also let me cast to my smart TV as well.

Granted only thing that was on was women's volleyball, so they may have more strict access for football.

It is possible that they gave me automatic access because I use AT&T internet. I know that PAC 12 is on u-verse, and sometimes you get extra access without having the TV subscription. That worked for me in the past when I used Comcast for internet.

But for you locals, if you have Cox, you should have access to the game, though you may have to validate your TV provider through the app.

This is a pain in the ass, but there is a good chance that many of you can actually watch this game, on an actual TV.

If you don't have a smart TV, picking up a chromecast or fire stick will do it too. Those tend to be pretty reasonable.

So I did a test and downloaded the Pac 12 Now app. I use Hulu for live TV, but have AT&T for internet. Hulu doesn't carry Pac 12 network.

According to the PAc 12 network website your TV carrier must have PAC 12 network to stream PAC 12 now. However I was able to get it to work without having that. It also let me cast to my smart TV as well.

Granted only thing that was on was women's volleyball, so they may have more strict access for football.

It is possible that they gave me automatic access because I use AT&T internet. I know that PAC 12 is on u-verse, and sometimes you get extra access without having the TV subscription. That worked for me in the past when I used Comcast for internet.

But for you locals, if you have Cox, you should have access to the game, though you may have to validate your TV provider through the app.

This is a pain in the ass, but there is a good chance that many of you can actually watch this game, on an actual TV.

If you don't have a smart TV, picking up a chromecast or fire stick will do it too. Those tend to be pretty reasonable.
Thank you for taking the trouble testing it out. You've helped the rest of us.

For those with DishTV the game is on channel 406-02 but you do have to have the sports package.

Reactions: j. spilotro
Sorry if this have been covered on another thread. Group of us looking for a bar to watch UNLV Cal. Just called Born and Raised and they won’t have it. Any other UNLV centric spots that will dig deep to make it happen?

I'll dig up some streams and relays and post them here like I used to. I'll try to also find streams in Kodi addons. Worst case if you don't have some sort of media PC hooked up top your TV, just run an HDMI cable from your desktop/laptop to the TV.

I'll dig up some streams and relays and post them here like I used to. I'll try to also find streams in Kodi addons. Worst case if you don't have some sort of media PC hooked up top your TV, just run an HDMI cable from your desktop/laptop to the TV.

That would be greatly appreciated!

Ability to watch on phones?

I watched a ton of football games on Dofu app last year. This year, there’s not any football games listed.

Texas kicker on suicide watch. He missed a FG at halftime.

Post it please. I have exhausted every channel I can find.
I’m watching cobra Kai season 5. Everyone..take a chillax pill.

mall those vpn channels are crap.

you might have to watch a UNLV game on a Russian website like I do for boxing

After 50 viruses on my phone. I’m following this game like the 90’s via radio.

Yup tuned into am radio..cant even find a link for that.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT