ADVERTISEMENT

Washington State & Oregon State have filed a lawsuit to control the Pac-12

The departing 10 are slime bags. They are trying to get control and change bylaws so they can squeeze more money out of the conference and screw over the Pac2 by also dissolving the conference. Glad to see WSU step up and legally pursue this avenue in Whitman County Washington. Hopefully, the court will be favorable to them in that County. It's home of WSU.

This is a big deal. If the departing schools can control the dissolution of the pac12, osu and wsu are dead in the water. If they become the legitimate pac2, they have leverage and resources to try and reconstitute a new pacX.

Never a dull moment when greed and backstabbing are in play. Go cougars and beavers.

The departing 10 are slime bags. They are trying to get control and change bylaws so they can squeeze more money out of the conference and screw over the Pac2 by also dissolving the conference. Glad to see WSU step up and legally pursue this avenue in Whitman County Washington. Hopefully, the court will be favorable to them in that County. It's home of WSU.
They were planning to vote to dissolve the conference and chop up the assets. I believe the conference is valued over $400 Million.

Reactions: LVRebel2000
This is a big deal. If the departing schools can control the dissolution of the pac12, osu and wsu are dead in the water. If they become the legitimate pac2, they have leverage and resources to try and reconstitute a new pacX.

Never a dull moment when greed and backstabbing are in play. Go cougars and beavers.
The puppet Pac commissioner was getting his strings pulled by the Traitors10. When OSU and WSU get control of the conference that backstabber needs to be fired ASAP. I'm pulling for the Pac2 to get this resolved in their favor.

If I'm OSU and WSU, one of the worst parts is that the BEST possibly realistic scenario for those schools in the future means you have to live in a conference with either 2 or 4 schools who tried to leave you with absolutely nothing. That's the BEST scenario (since SEC ain't taking em)...

It's pretty wild that the 10 departing PAC12 schools were planning on using a chunk of the PAC 12 funds to assist in their transition to the new conferences. Then vote to dissolve the conference prior to officially leaving, therefore leaving WSU and OSU out in the cold.
I watched the court hearing. The Pac12 lawyer was insisting they wouldn't try anything nefarious and that the restraining order wasn't needed. Those lying fcks. Fortunately the judge was having non of their bullshyt.

The WSU attorneys did a great job in presenting their case.

I watched the court hearing. The Pac12 lawyer was insisting they wouldn't try anything nefarious and that the restraining order wasn't needed. Those lying fcks. Fortunately the judge was having non of their bullshyt.

The WSU attorneys did a great job in presenting their case.
Yeah, I'm sure they wouldn't try to screw over OSU and WSU....oh wait, they already did. I wouldn't trust them in the slightest to pull something like that. Good job by OSU and WSU to attempt to protect themselves as best they can.

Yeah, I'm sure they wouldn't try to screw over OSU and WSU....oh wait, they already did. I wouldn't trust them in the slightest to pull something like that. Good job by OSU and WSU to attempt to protect themselves as best they can.
The other thing was that George kliakoff didn't bother to show up. The judge asked where he was. The Pac12 attorney said he was in Montana. lol

• Haha
Update. New court date set for November. Look for Oregon State and Wazzo to settle with the existing 10 schools. This situation cannot drag into December because both Pac 2 schools have no schedules set up for Football and other sports. After the settlement is announced look for the Pac-MWC merger hopefully before the New Years 6 Bowl games.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT