ADVERTISEMENT

Breaking UNLV hosts Boise State in MWC championship game!

It'll be packed. Because Boise will probably outnumber UNLV fans.
No doubt there will be thousands of Boise State fans. Even with only 6 days notice they’re coming. We should have a good crowd of UNLV fans too. Hopefully yesterday’s crap performance doesn’t discourage anyone from coming back this weekend.

Why couldn't tickets be this reasonable throughout the season? I felt like we could of got better attendance numbers.

They are actually.

My season tickets for end zone run about $150 so $25 per game.

I've had mine a long time so that price might be grand fathered in, but I don't think they would be much more than that for new season ticket holders. Like $180ish?

Just ordered my game tix. You have option to buy the same seats as your season tix. Mine were $10 cheaper per ticket than if I bought different seats in the same section.

It'll be packed. Because Boise will probably outnumber UNLV fans.
This is what we want. It shows EVEN more UNLV is a viable option for the POWER 5. What vegas could bring to a bigger conference is unmatched. The short sightedness of not allowing them is just Is incompetence.UNLV Football It's truly a sleeping giant. If you want to bring excitement in that conference every fan having the date circled when they're playing in vegas and planning a road trip. How many worthless teams are in a P5 that will never win. UNLV Gets in and i think we could be Top15-25 year in and year out. With the chance to build that success to 5-15 in a decade. Vegas would quickly draw a much bigger fan base. 40-45 plus every game EASILY INCLUDING opposing fans. Recruiting would explode,more NIL money would come in, and everyone loves Vegas. To me it's a very smart business move.

This is what we want. It shows EVEN more UNLV is a viable option for the POWER 5. What vegas could bring to a bigger conference is unmatched. The short sightedness of not allowing them is just Is incompetence.UNLV Football It's truly a sleeping giant. If you want to bring excitement in that conference every fan having the date circled when they're playing in vegas and planning a road trip. How many worthless teams are in a P5 that will never win. UNLV Gets in and i think we could be Top15-25 year in and year out. With the chance to build that success to 5-15 in a decade. Vegas would quickly draw a much bigger fan base. 40-45 plus every game EASILY INCLUDING opposing fans. Recruiting would explode,more NIL money would come in, and everyone loves Vegas. To me it's a very smart business move.
Not that I'm bias.

Someone said it earlier and worth repeating. TY Coach Odom, staff and players on a fantastic season!! This has been a great ride and it’s been so nice seeing it all come together after building Fertitta then Allegiant then the Odom hire. Renewed my season tickets when I bought my championship game tickets to show them my continued support. They’ve earned it and far surpassed expectations (of course). Let’s keep this rolling into next season! GO REBELS!!

our coaching staff is amazing. With the adjustments made with the freshman quarterback leading. You take two bad quarters away this season and we're 11-1 We have been down in a several games by double digits and came back to win And almost beat fresno and SJSU

Just ordered my game tix. You have option to buy the same seats as your season tix. Mine were $10 cheaper per ticket than if I bought different seats in the same section.
As a season ticket holder, where do you go to purchase the game tickets?

Reactions: LVRebel2000
I think mine may have been $5 less per seat (in priority 3), than when i just checked against other seats near mine in same section.

For those who are not season ticket holders or are having issues, Tuesday at 5pm, any unclaimed season ticket holder seats will open up for the general public to buy

Been on the mwc board? A couple of trash San Jose fans are SALTY
They should be salty. This is a pretty good article by Grimala. Look at the 2nd to the last paragraph. Ouch. I said how he managed the game and having that stupid name. lol

Unfortunately for SJSU that is what happens when you lose a bunch of games at the beginning of the season. Which team shouldn't be in the MWC game? Boise State who beat SJSU, or UNLV who had the best overall record?
Bingo. Take care of buisness get better in polls... don't lose to Boise, etc... they just happen to also play the bad teams in conference later in schedule rather than front loaded. They also got to play a bad SDSU team and didn't have to play Wyoming, who we did... its life

Unfortunately for SJSU that is what happens when you lose a bunch of games at the beginning of the season. Which team shouldn't be in the MWC game? Boise State who beat SJSU, or UNLV who had the best overall record?
It also emphasizes to play absolutely nobody in the OOC. Which is pretty lame. May as well play lower third of non-P5 conferences so you don’t get screwed over.

I don’t like that myself.

It also emphasizes to play absolutely nobody in the OOC. Which is pretty lame. May as well play lower third of non-P5 conferences so you don’t get screwed over.

But that does hurt you if your goal is NY6 bowl... which is what it should be for a G5, not "conference champion over mediocre conference"...

Bingo. Take care of buisness get better in polls... don't lose to Boise, etc... they just happen to also play the bad teams in conference later in schedule rather than front loaded. They also got to play a bad SDSU team and didn't have to play Wyoming, who we did... its life
Here you go again with that Bingo and Ding Ding shits. Someone mentioned the mere fact that we played Michigan is what set out ranking apart. It. wasn't you or was it?

Here you go again with that Bingo and Ding Ding shits. Someone mentioned the mere fact that we played Michigan is what set out ranking apart. It. wasn't you or was it?
I didn't realize there's a rule about not using Bingo or Ding Ding...

Honestly it has less to do with playing Michigan and more to do with SJSU starting 1-5, and USC completely falling apart... that created a lot of space to overcome

UNLV did play the #1 or #2 team in the country. While SJSU did play USC when they were ranked, USC ended up not winning against a single ranked team all year long. While Oregon State is a very good team, they are not in the same class as Michigan. While it is true regarding playing a weak OOC compared to a strong OOC schedule, you can also end up playing a weak MWC schedule while another team plays a strong MWC schedule which is purely luck of the draw!

UNLV did play the #1 or #2 team in the country. While SJSU did play USC when they were ranked, USC ended up not winning against a single ranked team all year long. While Oregon State is a very good team, they are not in the same class as Michigan. While it is true regarding playing a weak OOC compared to a strong OOC schedule, you can also end up playing a weak MWC schedule while another team plays a strong MWC schedule which is purely luck of the draw!
It’s more clear cut in hoops. OOC plus CC plus Tournament = at large bid.

With football, seems as if OOC carries very little weight.

It’s more clear cut in hoops. OOC plus CC plus Tournament = at large bid.

With football, seems as if OOC carries very little weight.
It carries weight.
But wins are better than losses. Simple as that.
Liberty looks to be on the outside looking in with an undefeated record. But a pillow soft schedule.
We will likely have to continue to play a body bag game most years just for financial reasons. Hopefully we can pick some middle to lower power schools that we have a chance against

It carries weight.
But wins are better than losses. Simple as that.
Liberty looks to be on the outside looking in with an undefeated record. But a pillow soft schedule.
We will likely have to continue to play a body bag game most years just for financial reasons. Hopefully we can pick some middle to lower power schools that we have a chance against

These are some schools in the non-conference we've scheduled going into the future per Wiki.

Reactions: bcvegaspt
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT