ADVERTISEMENT

SJSU Next Week

rebelbuck

Retired Number
Aug 14, 2007
SJSU looks like most teams in the MW this season. They are vulnerable to the run but have a running back that is putting up some big time numbers. Will be another big test for the defense. Their QB is also pretty mobile so that will be something to watch as well.

If Decker can go I think we will move the ball pretty well against them as they are giving up huge yards in the run game. Should it be Palandech, I expect Cotton to use all his savy to come up with a gameplan that mixes the run and short roll out throws to make his decision making easy. He shows flashes but needs to make quicker/better decisions.

As someone said to me yesterday, SJSU won the game for bragging rights to being the eighth best CFB team in CA.

If Decker can play effectively I think we make it 3 in row. That would be something we haven't done in a long long time. Hopefully fans come out and support the home team. 2-0 to start conference play would turn some heads. Maybe I am getting ahead of myself, but I think we win 5 games this year, possibly even 6 if we get lucky and stay injury free. Exceeding expectations.

Lets pack the house next week.

Football is exciting again.

Could enter Boise game 4-3.... That would be impressive... Also of note, every team except Boise looks really beatable, and I saw someone tweet that rest of league games very winnable, no one in conference can stop the run... I think we did a pretty good job of that last night...

Reactions: reb4life777
SJSU lost to auburn who almost lost to Jacksonville state lost to air force who could contend with Boise state in the mountain division beat new Hampshire lost to orgeon state and beat Fresno state but Fresno state we all know is not good

Game is listed as pick em or SJSU -1. It's mostly off because of Decker uncertainty. But id say that some pretty impressive line. Speaks volumes of the respect both the Idaho State and UNR wins as well as being 4-1 against the spread (ATS).

I have a lot of confidence in the team after winning the cannon back but wow that's quite a turnaround. Maybe touch inflated and not taking the win over UNR as a rivalry game. Nonetheless, I'll take it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT