ADVERTISEMENT

News Season ticket special

There is already a spring game thread but thought this needed its own thread for attention
Not going to lie. This is the most excited I've been to watch the football team since Jason Thomas was a junior..... that didn't turn out great but was amped for the season because of the Arkansas bowl win the year prior.

There were some other times when interest spiked, mainly to do some key players or stronger units.

But with Sanchez, this feels like a build, feels like there's momentum, growth.

Not going to lie. This is the most excited I've been to watch the football team since Jason Thomas was a junior..... that didn't turn out great but was amped for the season because of the Arkansas bowl win the year prior.

There were some other times when interest spiked, mainly to do some key players or stronger units.

But with Sanchez, this feels like a build, feels like there's momentum, growth.

There are still some major question marks on the defensive side of the ball.

The offense could be very explosive. We have 4 very good receivers with different skill sets.

We are 4 deep at runningback. Thomas and Williams are capable of taking it the distance on any play.

Qb play during the Spring was night and day vs last year. Both Stanton and Rogers performed well.

I still think 6 wins will be tough but the product on the field will definitely be better.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT