ADVERTISEMENT

SDSU

TarkisGod

Lottery Pick
Dec 17, 2005
It was apparent, after the Mew Mexico game, that this team was going to live and die behind the play of JoJo Mooring. Tonight, he engineered our demise. Some silly fouls, early on, affected his play, before he ultimately fouled-out with six-and-a-half minutes left. He was already playing a matador defense, trying to avoid the disqualification.

There were bright spots. In the first half, the play of Dembele was terrific. Blocks, boards and offense as well. Not to mention numerous acts of intimidation around the rim. Christian Jones had some fine moments. Poyser and Ofoegbu had decent games as well, at least for the first 30 minutes or so. But when the Aztecs made a run, it seemed that The Rebels lost their composure. That’s when teamwork broke down and street-ball arose.

I thought they played with good effort, all the way through. Despite their surprising start to conference play, SDSU is, at this point, a better team. And on this night the best team won. I’m not too depressed over this loss. Of course I wish we had won. But there were some signs of improvement. I’ll take that for now and expect better things down-the-line.

Saturday comes Air Force. A difficult opponent for The Rebels in the best of times. Let’s re-group and get a “W”…

basketball-face-smiley-emoticon.gif

Go Rebels!

Air Force I think is going to be a tough one! They are going to get alot of easy baskets against us!

We also scored 100 points on them last year and beat em in triple overtime lol they're out for blood like everyone else is

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT