ADVERTISEMENT

Rodgers being checked for a concussion

UNLVWINS

Lottery Pick
May 14, 2005
They are handling Rodgers concussion. I feel real bad for this kid. I hope he will ok!!

Concussion protocol got to make sure he is good if not either Stanton or Kurt, get well Rodgers come back to field soon
He likely won’t be live in practice till at least Wednesday or Thursday (if I remember the protocol correctly) so that means he likely won’t be prepared for whoever scores >40 on us next week.

I just want our athletes to be coached right. UNLV will never change the way they do business.

Come on. Everyone that could read knew that last years bad defense was going to be replaced by an even worse defense this year. We just score a few more points while still losing. Considering the remaining schedule, we still have a couple of teams that could lay 50+ points on us. I watched every MWC game this weekend, and Fresno, UNM and even Reno could score big points against this defense.I think CTS is heading toward the door, because I can't see him recruiting enough help to turn it around next year.

Come on. Everyone that could read knew that last years bad defense was going to be replaced by an even worse defense this year. We just score a few more points while still losing. Considering the remaining schedule, we still have a couple of teams that could lay 50+ points on us. I watched every MWC game this weekend, and Fresno, UNM and even Reno could score big points against this defense.I think CTS is heading toward the door, because I can't see him recruiting enough help to turn it around next year.
There’s no question everyone knew the D was going to suck. UNLV is going to have to score 35 plus per game to have a chance.

Our best defense is a running/time consuming offense.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT