ADVERTISEMENT

Hope we keep Kruger

Pretty much just your opinion or hope. I would say that many dont agree with your assessment, me for one.
Who cares what you think!

Kevin is not the answer, thought I‘d post it again so you can see your assessment means zip to me!

Last edited:
Most of us are saying that unless there’s a quality upgrade to replace CKK, there’s no reason to make the move and repeat the same cycle we’ve been in that has had us trending continually downward with each change (generally speaking). You’re saying allow Harp to make the move bc he’ll bring in someone better than CKK and improve the program. We’re saying the same thing, you’ve just inverted our comments. So we’re both dumb or smart, take your pick.
unlove, you were down on Kevin just about 6 weeks ago, now you adopt this view?
I know you can see it, Kevin will not ever get us there, these games we have won aren’t us turning some proverbial corner? We still more than likely have to win 4 in a row come March, do you really think this team can do that?

Who cares what you think!

Kevin is not the answer, thought I‘d post it again so you can see your assessment means zip to me!
Yet you think that your opinion is some prized gem that you share as often as possible as if repetition makes it valid. That is the real joke.

unlove, you were down on Kevin just about 6 weeks ago, now you adopt this view?
I know you can see it, Kevin will not ever get us there, these games we have won aren’t us turning some proverbial corner? We still more than likely have to win 4 in a row come March, do you really think this team can do that?
Fair question. I was definitely more down on CKK earlier in the year than now. He and the staff have done a better job rebuilding the offense around the team’s strengths and getting them to play better defense after a really, really poor start from the get-go, including not having the team prepared for its first game against Southern (no excuse for that). That said, if Harp can land a legit upgrade in the coach, then he should make the move. However, I don’t want to fire Kevin regardless of who may replace him. If all we can land is another first-time HC or a Menzies-style retread, then I’d prefer we keep Kevin and at least maintain some stability and consistency in the program. This is a bit of an over-generalization since a lot more goes into the equation (eg, is DJ coming back, is there more NIL $$ available if CKK is retained), but generally speaking Harp should only make a move if the new HC is an actual upgrade. It hasn’t been a great season by any means, but CKK has done enough thus far to at least make the decision much tougher for Harp than it was in Dec.

Fair question. I was definitely more down on CKK earlier in the year than now. He and the staff have done a better job rebuilding the offense around the team’s strengths and getting them to play better defense after a really, really poor start from the get-go, including not having the team prepared for its first game against Southern (no excuse for that). That said, if Harp can land a legit upgrade in the coach, then he should make the move. However, I don’t want to fire Kevin regardless of who may replace him. If all we can land is another first-time HC or a Menzies-style retread, then I’d prefer we keep Kevin and at least maintain some stability and consistency in the program. This is a bit of an over-generalization since a lot more goes into the equation (eg, is DJ coming back, is there more NIL $$ available if CKK is retained), but generally speaking Harp should only make a move if the new HC is an actual upgrade. It hasn’t been a great season by any means, but CKK has done enough thus far to at least make the decision much tougher for Harp than it was in Dec.
At this point I am just watching the season play out, and leave it to others to determine who will be the coach next season!

Reactions: LVRebel2000
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT