ADVERTISEMENT

Rebellion Tailgates

I am not sure if they are worth helping out. They do not support the teams the way they should unless it is a big game. They need to step it up bigtime.

What has the Rebellion been working hard on this off season? If you would share that information so that people know where their money is going, you probably would bet a better response on your fund raising.

Just an update, The Rebellion had their first big meeting for the new school year last Monday. In less than a week, the core team has put up a gofundme and raised money, met with Marketing about events & tailgating, had some stuff donated and also spoke at the UNLVcreate deal for freshman on Friday. They are also hanging out in the "free speech" area on Wednesday with Coach Sanchez and gang. The tailgate stuff is being bought this weekend or beginning of the week. The receipts all come through me. No ALCOHOL will be purchased with any donations of any kind (never has before, not going to start now). There are a lot of non-believers on the boards, I get it, but I feel that in less than a week, a team of very few have worked very hard to get this going. Their job now is to get the rest of the students out there. They have recruited some new members (a couple of them were at the meeting) and are on the right track to keep the Rebellion going since the original founders have graduated and moved on.
There are several alumni (besides me) helping them along the way. Thanks for all your donations and suggestions because they definitely have been brought to their attention and addressed either here or on other threads. GO REBELS!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT