ADVERTISEMENT

New Commits

We lost Collin Sutherland. He committed to Arkansas. They took him off our commit list from 247Sports minutes ago. His twitter account shows him making his new commit minutes ago.

We need to land Jake Ray but, I think ASU has their grips on him.

Damnit.

EP-GX6gX4AA1hwH

We lost Collin Sutherland. He committed to Arkansas. They took him off our commit list from 247Sports minutes ago. His twitter account shows him making his new commit minutes ago.

Damnit.

EP-GX6gX4AA1hwH
I know it sucks, but we’re going the right way... keep it going Coach!

Reactions: 220reb

Damnit.

EP-GX6gX4AA1hwH

Dang that was a quick flip. Commits here and then 4 days later he's committing to Arkansas.

We lost him to a SEC school that's pretty close to his hometown. Tough to expect UNLV to win these kind of recruiting battles right now. I don't blame the kid. Best of luck.

Reactions: Meister_Rebel

Damnit.

EP-GX6gX4AA1hwH
Any hope for Alex Lines? He’s higher rated than both Sutherland and Ray.

As far as I know Alex Lines hasn't announced anything yet. Talking to a couple people here he is going either Boise or BYU. But this is also coming from a BYU fan so take it for what it's worth.

Reactions: Meister_Rebel
As far as I know Alex Lines hasn't announced anything yet. Talking to a couple people here he is going either Boise or BYU. But this is also coming from a BYU fan so take it for what it's worth.
Agree with that prediction. Also throw Utah in that mix. But the two you mention seem the strongest. We're pretty much on the outside looking in but it would be sweet if he had a moment to think our way.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT