ADVERTISEMENT

MWC Games Next Weekend

UNLVWINS

Lottery Pick
May 14, 2005
What do you guys think of the games next weekend Hawaii at UMASS? I will be betting the over! How about Oregon St traveling to CSU. I like the Rams. Thoughts?

What do you guys think of the games next weekend Hawaii at UMASS? I will be betting the over! How about Oregon St traveling to CSU. I like the Rams. Thoughts?
What is that, a six thousand mile trip for Hawaii? Take Hawaii.

I know right. Talk about jet lag. Last year Hawaii won 46 to 40 on the island. Taking the over!

That game @ CSU is the debut of their new stadium. Its a sell out and the crowd should be filled with energy for that one !!

That game @ CSU is the debut of their new stadium. Its a sell out and the crowd should be filled with energy for that one !!

There new stadium looks nice!! The old locker at the old stadium sucked. Very small. Worst in the conference. I think the Rams should win. They handled us last year. Ugh

There new stadium looks nice!! The old locker at the old stadium sucked. Very small. Worst in the conference. I think the Rams should win. They handled us last year. Ugh
SJSU was considerably worse IMO. What a joke theirs was! Of course, we have only made two trips there as conference a opponent so less to compare with. With CSU I always hated the overhang of the crowd onto the field. Makes it messy (figuratively... not literally...)

SJSU was considerably worse IMO. What a joke theirs was! Of course, we have only made two trips there as conference a opponent so less to compare with. With CSU I always hated the overhang of the crowd onto the field. Makes it messy (figuratively... not literally...)

Yeah. There were like two rooms at the SJSU locker room. Both were awful. That overhang was very brutal.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT