ADVERTISEMENT

Line ‘em up: Predictions and Game Thread Michigan

Michigan 52
UNLV 3
GoGo Offense will give plenty of 3 and outs with not much time running off of the clock. Michigan will get two 50 yard+ rushing touchdowns in the 2nd half. This game will not be pretty.
Collect the check and stay healthy.

Tough game to predict. Easy to see a scenario where Michigan completely dominates, like a 52-3 type of day. But could also see UNLV making a little noise, only losing something like 38-17.

I'll split the difference - 45-16 Michigan.

Michigan - 52
UNLV - 20

Most of Rebs points come in the first half, then M adjusts.

52-17 Blues
No injuries pls and put 50% of the $$ into NIL

58-17 bend but don't break is completely different when playing Michigan instead of Bryant.

Coach Marion believes in his offense. Can we score on Michigan in the 1st half? Can Doug stay healthy?

Reactions: LVRebel2000
Michigan 52
UNLV 3
GoGo Offense will give plenty of 3 and outs with not much time running off of the clock. Michigan will get two 50 yard+ rushing touchdowns in the 2nd half. This game will not be pretty.
Collect the check and stay healthy.
I would bet good amount of money against that spread. Nothing shortened a game more then a good running game. This offence have it. Keep their D on the field and keep their O off the field is a good game plan.

I would bet good amount of money against that spread. Nothing shortened a game more then a good running game. This offence have it. Keep their D on the field and keep their O off the field is a good game plan.
They have it against Bryant, not sure you have noticed that Michigan is a HUGE step up in class.

They have it against Bryant, not sure you have noticed that Michigan is a HUGE step up in class.
Absolutely. Overall yes, absolutely. Bryant's QB vs UM QB, I am not sure. UM RB is definitely better and so are their WR. Still, the QB is the bottleneck ....is it better than Bryant's and by how much?

I'm just saying that our Coach, Barry Odom have seen a lot in the SEC. He feel ok with his team, there shouldn't be any question. UNLV will likely lose this game but I just DONT think it is by 4 TD+

Should I watch this at the UNLV buffet or go
Where the poon is at parkway tavern on Decatur?

And it’s not like Michigan doesn't face teams in their conference that run the ball. Jesus watching some of those teams, Iowa I’m looking at you I feel like I’m watching a game being played in 1972.

We are going to the Iowa vs Northwestern game at Wrigley in November, I’m falling asleep just thinking about it, but the beer will be cold and a game at Wrigley will be cool.

While we won’t actually score a touchdown, we WILL kick 3 field goals to show a respectable 9 points

9-63

I know the Spread went from opening at +36.5 to +38.5 currently

But, Why not?

UNLV 44 - HarBags 7,

You heard it here 1st!

Michigan 38- UNLV 17

Michigan plays us like we played Bryant. Keeps it vanilla, runs it a bunch, doesn't put much on tape.

We pull out some crazy stuff they haven't seen much to out up some points and extend drives.

Remember with the new college rules games are faster and it is much more difficult to put up crazy points.

We cover, game is never that threatening for an upset.

I may not be able to get my old relay stream up for this game, but the rest of the season + basketball I'll have 4k and HD relay streams the rest of the way.

Reactions: Oscar_m89
2nd drive died when Dougie read the read option incorrectly. He has to keep that and attack the weakside. Instead you lose 2 yards, and let the Wolverine defense put their ears back and rush the passer.

Our LT has been (-) on just about every play so far. We can't afford 3rd and long.

At this rate, Marion might not have a good job offer in the offseason.
I've counted DougieB having 4 incorrect reads in the RPO/Read option so far. can't overcome those big losses on 1st down. The whole left side of the line looks like conscientious objectors than rather than an offensive line. Not sure that's a Marion problem..

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT