ADVERTISEMENT

Jim Harbaugh

I hope they keep it in-house just for our sake. Michigan is the type of job that could set off a chain reaction that eventually makes its way down to the MWC. Much like Alabama.
Alabama-Washington-Arizona-SJSU
I think they will Harbaugh himself made the comment about them being in good hands with him as coach.

He can still make a fcktn of money in the NFL with more exposure as a genius and without the NCAA all over his ass. Because they will be if he stays at UM.

He can eat a d**k

I still think he’s NFL bound, but that’s a lot of money to turn down

The issue with what he's asking from UM is a no fire clause in regards to the NCAA investigation.

If it was just him asking for a buyout if he gets nailed in the investigation UM would do it.

By saying he can't be fired the NCAA slaps UM with a Show Cause...Now UM is on the hook and could get punished because they refuse to fire him.

This is Harbaugh's way of saying I tried to stay but we just couldn't come to terms.

He leaves on his terms and in the good graces of fan base.

No way UM agrees to it and risks getting hammered by the NCAA.

(That's what was being reported on Rich Eisen show yesterday)..

The greatest coach of all time. I don’t care if he cheated..

He can still make a fcktn of money in the NFL with more exposure as a genius and without the NCAA all over his ass. Because they will be if he stays at UM.

Great coach, who tends to wear out his welcome wherever he goes. He wins big and usually wins immediately. I’ll be surprised if he stays at UM. Right now he’s just out on a road show increasing demand and dollar signs. As a fan of Justin Herbert I hope he ends up with the Chargers so Herbert will finally have a competent coach, this includes Cristobal who tried his best to ruin him at Oregon.

Great coach, who tends to wear out his welcome wherever he goes. He wins big and usually wins immediately. I’ll be surprised if he stays at UM. Right now he’s just out on a road show increasing demand and dollar signs. As a fan of Justin Herbert I hope he ends up with the Chargers so Herbert will finally have a competent coach, this includes Cristobal who tried his best to ruin him at Oregon.
I'd be shocked if he stays in college. Too much of a grind with year long portal recruiting and constant player turnover. And then the NCAA being all over him. Who would want that if they can go NFL. Who knows, the guy is a weird cat.

I agree. Herbert is being wasted at Chargers. He should be top 5-8 QB in NFL.

Reactions: reagan21
Is that all it takes?

I'm not gay, but 11 million is 11 million!

Lol, 🤣

MAGAY Fit

👇

red-tshirt_ce3913d4-8b75-4d42-ada6-b1e8eba68cd1.jpg

Reactions: dcut03
That is exactly why Harbag he is a perfect fir for the Cheatriots! One Cheater replacing another! Lol
Man, you lucky I dont lives in Vegas. I would go buy a streaky, brown stained used underwear I got at Goodwill and wrapped around your jerker face!

To be fair the Pats werent very good before Brady and havent been very good after Brady. Great run while he was there, probably wouldnt have mattered if Jim Strong was the coach.
Left handed compliment much, Wins? Brady become great because the system he was in. Not the other way around.
Mac Jones is a POS as a person and player. He was not a good leader or even teamate.

To be fair the Pats werent very good before Brady and havent been very good after Brady. Great run while he was there, probably wouldnt have mattered if Jim Strong was the coach.
They certainly weren't bad Bledsoe took them to a Super Bowl and to the playoffs 4 out of 5 years. It was definitely more Brady but that first year they won because of their defense and Brady was more a game manager. Other than one game they won because of their D the last SB as well. Plus there were individual games along the way like the Seattle SB year against the Ravens where Bill coached them to a win. But Brady was special and would have won on his own but not at the same level.

Reactions: 1Tripoda
Now that Jim Harbaugh is officially going to the NFL (Chargers), we may have another round of nervousness regarding our current staff. Michigan likely won't go for Odom, but who will they bring in next? Possible trickle down affect depending on who ends up being hired, similar to what happened with Saban retiring.

Now that Jim Harbaugh is officially going to the NFL (Chargers), we may have another round of nervousness regarding our current staff. Michigan likely won't go for Odom, but who will they bring in next? Possible trickle down affect depending on who ends up being hired, similar to what happened with Saban retiring.

It sounds like it will be the OC Moore which would be good for us.

• Love
Reactions: LVRebel2000
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT