ADVERTISEMENT

Jordy Tshimanga (LaFoudre32) needs Rebel tweets

Rebel Chi-girl

Lottery Pick
Aug 29, 2003
Henderson, NV
Jordy Tshimanga just said on Twitter aid that all 3 visits were great, now he is asking, "who has the best fans" so we need to bombard him with Rebel tweets NOW! if your are on twitter go to @LaFoudre32 and show him some Rebel love.

Last edited:
Jordy Tshimanga just said on Twitter aid that all 3 visits were great, now he is asking, "who has the best fans" so we need to bombard him with Rebel tweets NOW! if your are on twitter go to @LaFoudre32 and show him some Rebel love.
Nebraska and Minnesota will be looking for new coaches. I wouldn't worry too much about them.

I wouldn't start tweeting 17 year olds on twitter, if he picks what school to go to based off of twitter response then I don't know what to say about the kid

Agreed. This twitter popularity contest stuff makes me sick. This kids gonna get his rocks off essentially asking fans of his potential choices to beg him to come there? This kid can go pound sand for all I care.

Not gonna pander to a kid and make it into a popularity contest. He'll see the fan base either when he becomes a rebel or plays the runnin' rebels.

Reactions: 2ndGenRebel
The real world is social media now! If a recruit is not getting followed, they are far less likely to go to a school that one that follows them. If you think that is not true, then you must think we need to fire Sanchez immediately since that is one of the biggest tools he has used for recruiting!

The real world is social media now! If a recruit is not getting followed, they are far less likely to go to a school that one that follows them. If you think that is not true, then you must think we need to fire Sanchez immediately since that is one of the biggest tools he has used for recruiting!
It is different when coaches use twitter or facebook to keep in contact with kids that they will be coaching and build a relationship so the kid will feel comfortable committing to that coach/school. But for grown men and women tweeting at 16/17 year old boys about how bad they want them at the school is just wrong.

I'll follow him when he signs with UNLV

On second thought, nah I won't

Last edited:
Reactions: 2ndGenRebel
Jordy didn't ask to be begged or told why he should go to UNLV or Nebraska, he just asked who has the best fans. It's harmless. I have no problem showing him a little Rebel pride. If it helps him chose UNLV over the other 2 schools, then the tweet was worth it, especially if we can get his 7'2" brother to come too, all the better.

Reactions: manic water
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT