ADVERTISEMENT

Jordan vs Lebron debate is over

Only fools thought there was a debate.

It’s not close. Not even a tiny bit. One is a winner who leads, the other is a whiner who needs a lot of help. One has a steel trap mind and never ending drive, the other is sensitive and soft and gives up at times.
Yea i use to be about Lebron being more physical more talented ,but mentally goes into play also and its not even close. I think NOW that gives MJ the edge over Lebron. Imagine if Lebron had even 25% of the mental prowess of MJ it wouldnt even be a debate.

Yea i use to be about Lebron being more physical more talented ,but mentally goes into play also and its not even close. I think NOW that gives MJ the edge over Lebron. Imagine if Lebron had even 25% of the mental prowess of MJ it wouldnt even be a debate.
GOAT is such a weird title.

Most talented, the biggest "MVP", most successful?

MJ was the biggest winner, perhaps the most talented, able to do the most with relatively lesser guys around him.

Lerbon is a physical anomaly, probably more well rounded in terms of skillset, has done ridiculous things in terms of plays on the court and overall success.
He also has several more failures, and has actively sought out the most talented guys to play with to try to win. Part of that is a generational thing, but Lebron kinda helped start it. You could argue the big 3 in Boston started it officially.

MJ is a psychopath, Lebron is perhaps too sensitive.

I'm on team MJ easy, but there is enough data accomplishments to have the conversation and the debate. But I think at this point the LBJ arguments are a bit thin.

I mean look at football, I have no problem calling Brady the GOAT. He is the most successful football player to ever play the game. Can't argue with the rings.

But.

I don't think he is the most talented QB ever. Maybe not even of his generation. There were a couple of years where he felt like the best QB in the league that year, but not most years.

He was one of the smartest to play the game, he stayed within his limits, and he was pretty physically limited.

But he had one of the longest QB careers ever, especially being "the guy".

Reactions: MauiRebel
His talent is immeasurable, strength, skill, build. It’s amazing. But nothing between the ears.

Reactions: bcvegaspt
I mean look at football, I have no problem calling Brady the GOAT. He is the most successful football player to ever play the game. Can't argue with the rings.

But.

I don't think he is the most talented QB ever. Maybe not even of his generation. There were a couple of years where he felt like the best QB in the league that year, but not most years.

He was one of the smartest to play the game, he stayed within his limits, and he was pretty physically limited.

But he had one of the longest QB careers ever, especially being "the guy".
Agree with that. I don’t like him either, just like I don’t like Jordan, in fact, I despise Jordan. But what’s in front of your face is in front of your face. I wasn’t a Kobe fan either. But you can’t allow dislike or hatred to blind you to the obvious. And Brady is in that same boat.

I loved Jeter as a player, but he and Brady are similar in that regard even though a QB carries far more weight than a shortstop or pitcher. What I’m saying is that neither was the best at anything attributed to their position and they weren’t physically gifted. But when it came down to grit and ability to shine in the biggest moments, they were both really strong. You’d think I’d like Brady for that reason, maybe it was the too milquetoast manner or that I’ve always been whatever with the Pats. I didn’t hate Brady, not like I did Jordan, just wasn’t a fan. But he was the best ever at his position, imo.

Agree with that. I don’t like him either, just like I don’t like Jordan, in fact, I despise Jordan. But what’s in front of your face is in front of your face. I wasn’t a Kobe fan either. But you can’t allow dislike or hatred to blind you to the obvious. And Brady is in that same boat.

I loved Jeter as a player, but he and Brady are similar in that regard even though a QB carries far more weight than a shortstop or pitcher. What I’m saying is that neither was the best at anything attributed to their position and they weren’t physically gifted. But when it came down to grit and ability to shine in the biggest moments, they were both really strong. You’d think I’d like Brady for that reason, maybe it was the too milquetoast manner or that I’ve always been whatever with the Pats. I didn’t hate Brady, not like I did Jordan, just wasn’t a fan. But he was the best ever at his position, imo.
Brady rarely wowed you on the field. Very workmanlike. Also a great student of the game.
His physical limitations probably led to the lack of "wowing" moments. He had good feet and a feel for the pocket, but he wasn't going to extend plays and make the crazy play.

Honestly I think Jeter was a bit more impressive as a player in a way. Baseball has more individual aspects than football, and Jeter was really good. HOF level regardless of the team.

The one thing that still irks me is when Brady went down in the first or second game of that one season. Matt Freaking Cassell came in and they were still good, making the playoffs. Matt Cassell didn't even start in college.

I didn't like Kobe either, but he is the closest thing to MJ that I personally have every seen. He had that same competitive spark, almost to a crazy degree. Now Kobe vs Lebron, than is an interesting discussion.

Reactions: j. spilotro
Haven’t watched an NBA game in forever..

Is it normal for him to bring the ball up? lol.

What made Brady special was his accuracy. It was amazing and incredible to see at times. I remember many people saying that Aaron Rodgers was better because of the different things he could do but just goes to show that there’s more about sports than who is the best athlete.

Reactions: bcvegaspt
What made Brady special was his accuracy. It was amazing and incredible to see at times. I remember many people saying that Aaron Rodgers was better because of the different things he could do but just goes to show that there’s more about sports than who is the best athlete.
Brady changed up his passing style at times, too. Sometimes he’d lob it in perfectly. Other times he’d zip it to his receivers.

I hate Brady but he’s the best QB ever. No debate.

look, we all know Jordan was a bully but he was a huge douche bag to go after Kwame Brown like he did..

Kobe is probably the closest thing to MJ. There's no one else even close to Michael Jordan. LeBron is not even the best Lakers' player, dont compare him to MJ.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT