• Lady Rebels Kiara Jackson

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Runnin’ Rebel Dedan Thomas Jr.

Votes: 14 100.0%

• Total voters

RebelScrub

Making UNLV relevent again for locals
May 29, 2001
Better PG..Lady Rebels Kiara Jackson vs DEDAN Thomas Jr?

We at Rebel Land have had a great year when it comes to Point guards. As a matter of fact, it can be argued that this is a best year EVER when it comes to point guards at UNLV for their respective teams.

So, the question is..who’s the better PG?

Up we have the Lady Rebels Kiara Jackson. She is a solid passer, looks to make the play, runs the ball, attacks and penetrates on offense. Great size!!!

And for the men, we have DTJ. He actually skipped a year to play for the Rebels. Solid ball handler. Good “possession” PG. you won’t see a lot of turnovers. Super high IQ.

Yes, this is like picking between your children as a Rebel.

Pick one and only one…

Both have a solid future at UNLV if they don’t get poached

Lindy LaRocque, has had only, 1 transfer out of the program, in 4 years.
Kevin Kruger, has had how many players transfer out of UNLV?
Kiara, is not going anywhere.
I, picked Dedan as the better PG.
Definitely, Kiara Jackson plays with the better team, but that wasn't the question.

I would have to go with Thomas. He is doing it as a Freshman. Essence Booker had control before Kiara took over. Kiara might be a smarter PG though.

I would have to go with Thomas. He is doing it as a Freshman. Essence Booker had control before Kiara took over. Kiara might be a smarter PG though.
It's so totally different it's crazy. The athleticism of the men is so far beyond the women. Also the coaching is different. Kiara pushes the ball as fast as she can off every rebound and even some made baskets. The men refuse to push the ball at all. This results in a lot of easy assists for Jackson that don't exist for DTJ.

Reactions: bcvegaspt
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT