ADVERTISEMENT

Jones in Dunk Contest

For the first time in history a participant from the D-League is participating in the dunk contest. Let's cheer him on this weekend! The NCAA wronged him so badly last year that I still am upset about it.

For the first time in history a participant from the D-League is participating in the dunk contest. Let's cheer him on this weekend! The NCAA wronged him so badly last year that I still am upset about it.

He was easily the most exciting Rebel to watch since Stacey Augmon. Can you imagine the DJ highlights from a 4-year UNLV career?

He was easily the most exciting Rebel to watch since Stacey Augmon. Can you imagine the DJ highlights from a 4-year UNLV career?
He was insane. You knew "it" was coming every single game, you just didn't know when. I thought he had it a notch higher than Keon, but similar to JR Rider with that "worth the price of admission" tag because you knew regardless of the game or score, they were going to put you in awe with something on the floor.

It's a damn shame, too. It really is. With that garbage from the NCAA (which would have been figure and assumed to be rescinded), he'd have been a lot of fun this year. He wasn't planning to go to the NBA originally, wanted another year, but the NCAA stuff, the UNLV stuff.... it just became too much of a mess for him. Shame.

Reactions: JTthe2nd
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT